Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Huntelaar to Milan, done.

he seems to be highly regarded, and typically not being a galactico didnt fit in at real!

from what i know i dont see benzema being any better. Madrid are weird!

Huntelaar isn't exactly the big big name we all wanted, but he is certainly a bigger name than the likes of Onyewu.

Good player and a good signing. Only 25 and has a brilliant scoring record for every club he's been at. First good thing to happen at Milan since we shipped out Kaka (which I also considered to be a good thing btw).

Makes a lot more sense than Fabiano and 15m is a good price.

Now we need a left back!

hehe Drew Dzeko signing was on Wikipedia to

I have followed him since he signed for ajax. his great with botch legs. and is dangerous in front of goal. A great signing. if hes at his best. as he always is. He scores all sort of goals. 8 goals in 20 matches as a sub is not bad.. But still i would prefer Dzeko....

I think Huntelaar is a very good purchase. Fits the profile.

But I believe that Milan have signed him once he actually played an official game.

As for Pirlo, I would truly want to see another champion on that position. Not Hernandes. Rather Sneijder, Fabregas. Otherwise, in my opinion, Pirlo might just as well stay.
    Last edited by Gurre; 5th August 2009 at 20:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    I think Huntelaar is a very good purchase. Fits the profile.

But I believe that Milan have signed him once he actually played an official game.

As for Pirlo, I would truly want to see another champion on that position. Not Hernandes. Rather Sneijder, Fabregas. Otherwise, in my opinion, Pirlo might just as well stay.
    Exactly. But Fabregas is just a fantasy. And we cant get a decent replacement in 3 weeks.

I will believe that Huntelaar is ours when he has played his first minute for Milan in an official Serie A / UCL game! Until that point anything is possible. I've heard that the lines from his hand have been erased due to excessive masturbation and that is a reason being pondered on currently by the Milan hierarchy to un-sign him.

At Milan, IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

decent striker with a very good goalscoring record. I've seen a lot of him but I'm not as enthusiastic as you guys
    He's a Inzaghi type of striker, he doesnt create his chances but he's a very good finisher! But for inzaghi we know he is a big game player and I'm not too sure about the hunter. I agree his goalscoring record is (really!!) amazing (he was also PSV Eindhovens all time top scorer in their youth system!) , but still, I'm not 100% sold on him.

but I wish him all the best, he's a true proffesional and I'll support him 100%!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT