Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milan Sign Oguchi Onyewu

I would say this is a very good signing. He is easily better than Senderos and should be better than Favalli, Kaladze and Bonera too. We've needed a big strong defender for a long time now and finally we've gotten him. Considering we got him for free it's even better. What would the options be? Lucio?

Welcome Gigante and congrats to Braida and Galliani for finally making a good signing. Let's hope we see a couple of more before they declare the mercato closed.

TK I believe you anyway, the mercato business is a fickle business and there is a lot of things that can change during the course of a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKiss View Post
    tricked - dont think so

Milan have made the offers, the players are in, now the final price has to be decided.
    You didn't mention the players. What's the reservation?

Secondly, the last point you mentioned which is: the final price has to be decided is more or less the reason we don't get the players.

There is absolutely nothing new here.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Imo Onyewu is a fair sign. He comes for free and won't earn so much. He's tall, strong but slow. If he becomes faster he could be a usefull player!
    "Silence she's come through the Night,
    Desireing a silver light,
    Leaving with dusk in her eyes,
    Descending from Paradise."

In a normal scenario, Onyewu is a good signing, but I fear that this is Milan's big signing and that is not good!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    In a normal scenario, Onyewu is a good signing, but I fear that this is Milan's big signing and that is not good!
    I concur.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    You didn't mention the players. What's the reservation?

Secondly, the last point you mentioned which is: the final price has to be decided is more or less the reason we don't get the players.

There is absolutely nothing new here.

Here's my take on it. The fans were causing hassle so someone at Milan sold them a rumour about being close to two big signings. Thunerkiss, like many others, believed them.

You are only close to signing a player when you have agreed the price with the other club. Milan are linked with Huntalaar, Dzeco and Fabiano and we are a million miles away from agreeing a price.

(Oh, and by the way, none of these players are world class...)

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Here's my take on it. The fans were causing hassle so someone at Milan sold them a rumour about being close to two big signings. Thunerkiss, like many others, believed them.

You are only close to signing a player when you have agreed the price with the other club. Milan are linked with Huntalaar, Dzeco and Fabiano and we are a million miles away from agreeing a price.

(Oh, and by the way, none of these players are world class...)
    I feel there have been too many rumours circulated from Via Turratti recently. To show such contempt to the loyal fans is despicable and unacceptable. We really are turning into the new inter.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Here is our new defensive rock in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBcG7FJWcxM
    FORZA MILAN