Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Goodbye Kaka'?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    There was no sense of rejoice in his voice. There was no, 'this is a dream and I've always wanted to play for this club'. There wasn't a sense of joy at signing for Real Madrid. He did this as a gesture to help the club he cares about - which is AC Milan."(
    Check out these photos from his news conference about the transfer to RM on Monday. In most of the photos he was laughing & smiling, and I find it hard to believe "there were no sense of rejoice" on his part:

http://wxc.591hx.com/thread-33565-1-1.html###zoom
    http://pic.titan24.com/photo?id=670416
    Last edited by aim; 11th June 2009 at 20:03.

Haroon, the following info is what I have especially got for you regarding this transfer. Maybe you want to take a deep look?

Bin Yan, the chief correspondent in Madrid of Titan, No. 1 Chinese sports newspaper, and also a worshiper of RM with certain connection to Marca and RM, wrote some details about this deal. Here is the summay:

-------------------------
    - On 2nd of June, Papa Bosco, Galliani and Perez finalised the transfer after a 5-hour disussion.

In fact, the initial confirmation of Kaka's transfer to RM was on 9th of May, after which Perez was ready to formally anounce his candidacy for RM president.

- When comes to his transfer, it is Kaka who has the final say.

Due to the wonder of imaginative wording, people have been willing to believe that there were "big fights" between father and son, for only in this way can ppl fully accept the scripts of "unobeyed son who is forced upon by his father". The fact is, like Messi, Kaka is very close to his father because he trusts his father the most and never wants anyone else to handle his business.

When Perez sit opposite him, the one thing that papa Bosco emphasized mostly was "Kaka will have the final say."

Last winter when Man City made its bid on Kaka, Perez phoned papa Bosco and let hime know his plan to rebuild RM asking Kaka to be patient for another half year.

According to the special enovy (Emilio, spell?) of Perez, papa Bosco read Perez's rebuilding plan very carefully and never mentioned "money" during their first meeting but questioned whether Kaka would quickly adapt to this yet-to-be-built RM team.

What struke papa Bosco the most are: a). the full support from Adidas; b). the guaranteed sale of 1 million Kaka shirts for about 85M euro; c) the well-known name of RM in Latin America; d). the great achievement by competing with Barca; e). Perez's special relationship with Galliani.

- 5 days after their first meeting, i.e. 9th of May, papa Bosco went to Zurich to meet the special envoy again, this time the envoy brought with him the message that Galliani agreed to discuss. At the same time, papa Bosco informed him that Kaka was very determined that he'd only leave for RM, which means if Perez could persuade Milan to let him go, Kaka would only go to RM and Perez made the concession/compromise on the split of percentage of the image right between Kaka and RM.

- Apart from the 10M euro signing fee to the agent, what papa Bosco has also got from this transfer will be a heft salary from RM in coming years. All these have been approved by Kaka.
    -----------------------

It is without doubt very painful to see how imcompetent the management is and how they neglect to invest in our youth teams and rejuvenate out team. However, when it comes to this very transfer, we have to admit it takes two to tango. One hand can't clap.
    Last edited by aim; 12th June 2009 at 09:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Its just shows that this is not the same club I have supported for the past 20 odd years. There was a time when 'Milan' was all about respect. Players loved Milan and Milan looked after their players. Those days are gone. Now we are no different from Inter 10 years ago.
    Agreed.

We have become the new inter.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by aim View Post
    Check out these photos from his news conference about the transfer to RM on Monday. In most of the photos he was laughing & smiling, and I find it hard to believe "there were no sense of rejoice" on his part:

http://wxc.591hx.com/thread-33565-1-1.html###zoom
    http://pic.titan24.com/photo?id=670416
    To be honest aim, I don't blame him one bit. What made him leave was the man shitty transfer, I still cannot believe management went as far with that as they did? Had they have shown faith in him then then he wouldn't have felt betrayed and stayed. There is no point in staying where you're not wanted.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

That's great that Perez, Galliani's "friend" was contacting Kaka's father directly. Talk about meddling. If we didnt' want to sell though, I do think he'd still be here. I don't believe that Kaka approached our management and requested the transfer. We wanted it and it was clear after the ridiculous Man City episode. We got hosed on the purchase price though. What a farce. Ronaldo is younger, but isn't worth that much more than Kaka. Shows what incomptent idiots are running our team. God I hope Berlusconi, the senile egomaniac that he is, sells, and sells soon. I don't understand why he wants to keep the team at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by SF_ESQ View Post
    That's great that Perez, Galliani's "friend" was contacting Kaka's father directly. Talk about meddling. If we didnt' want to sell though, I do think he'd still be here. I don't believe that Kaka approached our management and requested the transfer. We wanted it and it was clear after the ridiculous Man City episode. We got hosed on the purchase price though. What a farce. Ronaldo is younger, but isn't worth that much more than Kaka. Shows what incomptent idiots are running our team. God I hope Berlusconi, the senile egomaniac that he is, sells, and sells soon. I don't understand why he wants to keep the team at this point.
    +1
    FORZA MILAN

Quote Originally Posted by aim View Post
    Haroon, the following info is what I have especially got for you regarding this transfer. Maybe you want to take a deep look?

Bin Yan, the chief correspondent in Madrid of Titan, No. 1 Chinese sports newspaper, and also a worshiper of RM with certain connection to Marca and RM, wrote some details about this deal. Here is the summay:

-------------------------
    - On 2nd of June, Papa Bosco, Galliani and Perez finalised the transfer after a 5-hour disussion.

In fact, the initial confirmation of Kaka's transfer to RM was on 9th of May, after which Perez was ready to formally anounce his candidacy for RM president.

- When comes to his transfer, it is Kaka who has the final say.

Due to the wonder of imaginative wording, people have been willing to believe that there were "big fights" between father and son, for only in this way can ppl fully accept the scripts of "unobeyed son who is forced upon by his father". The fact is, like Messi, Kaka is very close to his father because he trusts his father the most and never wants anyone else to handle his business.

When Perez sit opposite him, the one thing that papa Bosco emphasized mostly was "Kaka will have the final say."

Last winter when Man City made its bid on Kaka, Perez phoned papa Bosco and let hime know his plan to rebuild RM asking Kaka to be patient for another half year.

According to the special enovy (Emilio, spell?) of Perez, papa Bosco read Perez's rebuilding plan very carefully and never mentioned "money" during their first meeting but questioned whether Kaka would quickly adapt to this yet-to-be-built RM team.

What struke papa Bosco the most are: a). the full support from Adidas; b). the guaranteed sale of 1 million Kaka shirts for about 85M euro; c) the well-known name of RM in Latin America; d). the great achievement by competing with Barca; e). Perez's special relationship with Galliani.

- 5 days after their first meeting, i.e. 9th of May, papa Bosco went to Zurich to meet the special envoy again, this time the envoy brought with him the message that Galliani agreed to discuss. At the same time, papa Bosco informed him that Kaka was very determined that he'd only leave for RM, which means if Perez could persuade Milan to let him go, Kaka would only go to RM and Perez made the concession/compromise on the split of percentage of the image right between Kaka and RM.

- Apart from the 10M euro signing fee to the agent, what papa Bosco has also got from this transfer will be a heft salary from RM in coming years. All these have been approved by Kaka.
    -----------------------

It is without doubt very painful to see how imcompetent the management is and how they neglect to invest in our youth teams and rejuvenate out team. However, when it comes to this very transfer, we have to admit it takes two to tango. One hand can't clap.
    Aim,

When clubs don't want to sell their players they don't sell them. It is not up to the player whether he can go or not. Milan pushed out Kaka and Kaka wanted out. The difference is that Kaka was OK with staying at Milan as well while Milan desperately wanted him out.

With Ronaldo, Sir Alex agreed to sell him. Had he not wanted to sell him, no chance.

With Ribery, Bayern is holding firm not to sell him so much so that Perez has said that 9 players will leave and Ribery won't arrive.

We all know that Ribery has been flirting a lot to leave and seemingly was the highest probability high profile candidate to leave this Summer but it is Kaka and Ronaldo who seem to be leaving well before him. It is always down to the club. If a club doesn't want to sell ... no chance for the player. None whatsoever.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa