Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Kaka'?

is there any reaction by the fans in italy yet

Positives if we do sell him

1) New manager (who is a v fine scout) has £50m to play with, and can buy some young fresh players or AC Brazil

Negatives

1) We are selling our soul
    2) Wish we hadn't got rid of Gourcuff (Poor management...just no direcion)
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Qasá View Post
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...nchester-milan

Umm. I really believe him. But am i naive for that?
    No you not naive to believe him because he is telling the truth, it is the pair of fucking crooks who want him out for their greed. I might be being a bit cynical but isn't there some sort of euro elections on sunday? Could be that saint silvio steps in once again and saves Ricky to gain some popularity just in time for the elections????
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

You are right. That is such a sick game. I cant stand him anymore. Im almost ashamed that he is our chairman.
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

nothing either silvi or galliani say makes sense, silvio says we fid it hard to keep hold of kaka cos madrid are offering him so much money, but kaka has refused a move anywhere and doesnt want money! so silvio is admitting the decision is kaka's?

i wonder if it is about the elections too

This management is getting worse by the day and the worst part –for me at least- is that I am not even sure if they have hit rock bottom yet. The way this club conducts business lately is despicable, turning into a selling club over the last three years. They are forcing out the best player and overpay for ex-players -who evidently can’t contribute more than the odd flash of genius over the course of the season at best- based on past achievements. So the best strategy in order to rejuvenate our roster is getting rid of Kaka and Gourcuff and keeping hold of Ronaldinho, Beckham and Shevchenko. We are in for a ride, that’s for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Qasá View Post
    2) Wish we hadn't got rid of Gourcuff (Poor management...just no direction)
    this is what worries me the most. the managent has no clue or idea to make this team great again. it really looks like they dont care. If kaka is about to be sold we sold 2 players on wich we couldve build our new team! now if they say they'll sell gourcuff and kaka for the tactic leo wants to play, 4-3-3, and get the right players for that that would make a little sense. What if we'll get 65m for kaka, if they can spend it in a good way not everything is lost for Milan. but if they screw up again in the mercato we are really going downhill, we'll be a mediocre team at best. a la fiorentina and roma.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

If this happens, I will stop supporting Milan until the club is sold.