Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Kaka'?

the deal can t get official in the next few hours right? as kaka is in brazil... I'm going to bed.
    these are black days for Milan, Milan isnt milan anymore and wont ever be again as long as berlusconi is here. he does not care about Milan anymore thats obvious if he sells kaka.
    Milan is an old team and the management lets go of gourcuff and kaka (if official), how ironic!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Right now the tone has switched to negative.

We shall see

65 million or is it 80 million, but wait, its 110 miilion

No, no, no.... its 65 miilion + any 2 of the following players - Sneijder, Robben, Gago, Guti, Drenthe, Pepe, Marcelo or M. Diarra

wait, its 70 million and Real will let us sign Ribery

Kaka's dad, Bosco Leite in Madrid? Yes, no, but wait, my girlfriend thinks she saw him in Madrid but doesnt know what he looks like......

No, no, no, Bosco Leite was with Chelsea reps. Ancelotti wants Kaka, Pato & Pirlo for 5 pounds + VAT

I could go on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    ... for now it's a fluke by the Spanish press.
    Apparently Chelsea are now offering 80 plus MLN

We shall see
    When are Man City coming to the party or L.A Galaxy?,we all know if this deal goes ahead we're rooted period.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO if this deal goes through, Galliani has to go, Berlusconi has to go. It basically signals that we are no longer in the elite bracket of clubs who don’t need to sell excepting situations where it is the player’s expressed wish to leave (a la Sheva).

If it happens, then I desire a change of management, simple as that. In the same way they are handling this as “business” (which is ridiculous given that we could have received maybe 30-40 million more from Man City in January) then I will cast aside all the trophies won during Berlusconi’s reign for the good of the club’s future.

Bring on the arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    the deal can t get official in the next few hours right? as kaka is in brazil... I'm going to bed.
    these are black days for Milan, Milan isnt milan anymore and wont ever be again as long as berlusconi is here. he does not care about Milan anymore thats obvious if he sells kaka.
    Milan is an old team and the management lets go of gourcuff and kaka (if official), how ironic!
    if the truth be known, berlusconi and galliani probably agreed to sell kaka assuming gourcuff would come back, now he has rejected us we are fucked, i think they were both over confident of gourcuffs return

I might have missed something fundamental to this silly plot but....why do the management want to get rid of him if Berlu has cleaned off our debts?
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

exactly, its all very cloak and dagger, its not as if hes craig bellamy or adriano and a liability and creates unrest