Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: AC Milan vs Roma AS

Perhaps we just need to lower our expectations now. We are now a team who's only objective is to qualify for the Champions league every season... Competing with Fiorentina and Genoa is our level - forget Inter, juve and trying to win in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka.22 View Post
    but the next season there is no Paolo Maldini to insult for the management non-investments
    There will be Kaka to insult I guess.

Pfffffftttt .... this is the worst season in Berlusphony's reign by far on and off the pitch. A season to forget. A dark chapter to erase.

1. Maldini abused and a big big striscione showing discontent over him.

2. Carlo abused. It was kind of his farewell game at San Siro as well. He should be thanked for his good time and we should look forward to a new day but his farewell was spoiled as well IMO.

3. Gaylliani abused and attacked but unsuccessfully so that is a negative IMO.

4. Berlusphony abused multiple times. "You used to buy the best but what will you buy now? Tissues?".

5. Trying to forcibly sell Kaka mid-season to a shitty team for bucket loads of cash.

6. Bringing in R80 and Shevchoker on pure emotion rather than football merit and then having a fireworks show.

7. Friendly in Hungary at a time when a week's rest would be handy.

8. Milan going from leading the Serie A after a few years to going to second and then literally on the verge of blowing it big time in the last game in Florence!

9. Maldini and Leonardo having a bad moment yesterday when Maldini shrugged him off with aggression. In-fighting within the team.

10. Shevchoker being preferred by a section in the Curva Sud to Maldini. It's like comparing a classic Rolls-Royce to a broken bicycle! An incredible amount hypocrisy in this just because the traitor scum gives free BJs to everybody.

11. Disrespect to Kaka with striscione of SELL KAKA after the guy has repeatedly said that he wants to finish his career in Milan.

12. Berlusphony saying that Gattuso should be the next captain as he is the perfect man to do it. He would be the first neanderthal to captain Milan ... that's for sure. Other than that I would think that Kaka is the perfect man to lead us rather than some caveman who huffs and puffs a lot. Look at the class and elegance of previous captains like Maldini, Rivera, Baresi, Maldini and then GATTUSO? Seriously? It should be Kaka now who can guarantee a starting spot rather than I Love Rangers. Heck, Nesta has shown more to Milan by not speaking once of Lazio rather than Gattuso who always speaks about Rangers when given the chance!

13. The usual media bullshit comments like We Rule the Market. We always buy Ballon D'Or winners. Semi Goals. We are the most winningest team on earth!

14. Only 1 win against a big opponent all season. Consistent plonking against the top sides in the WEAK and PATHETIC Serie A and the Noodle Cup ... i.e. UEFA Cup. Blowing the tie versus Werder after having a 2 goal comfortable lead to send them out!

15. Becoming the new circus and new Inter for 2 years now. Still going strong to continue on this path.

-----

Now you tell me whether Ancelotti is responsible for all of the above alone or not.

The club needs new owners, new management, new players and a fresh perspective. It wreaks of being rotten and stale from within inside. And this has been slowly building up since CALCIOPOLI. Everything went under from that point on. This is nature's way of punishment for cheating/trying to cheat and then cheating our way out of the right punishment.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    There will be Kaka to insult I guess.

Pfffffftttt .... this is the worst season in Berlusphony's reign by far on and off the pitch. A season to forget. A dark chapter to erase.

1. Maldini abused and a big big striscione showing discontent over him.

2. Carlo abused. It was kind of his farewell game at San Siro as well. He should be thanked for his good time and we should look forward to a new day but his farewell was spoiled as well IMO.

3. Gaylliani abused and attacked but unsuccessfully so that is a negative IMO.

4. Berlusphony abused multiple times. "You used to buy the best but what will you buy now? Tissues?".

5. Trying to forcibly sell Kaka mid-season to a shitty team for bucket loads of cash.

6. Bringing in R80 and Shevchoker on pure emotion rather than football merit and then having a fireworks show.

7. Friendly in Hungary at a time when a week's rest would be handy.

8. Milan going from leading the Serie A after a few years to going to second and then literally on the verge of blowing it big time in the last game in Florence!

9. Maldini and Leonardo having a bad moment yesterday when Maldini shrugged him off with aggression. In-fighting within the team.

10. Shevchoker being preferred by a section in the Curva Sud to Maldini. It's like comparing a classic Rolls-Royce to a broken bicycle! An incredible amount hypocrisy in this just because the traitor scum gives free BJs to everybody.

11. Disrespect to Kaka with striscione of SELL KAKA after the guy has repeatedly said that he wants to finish his career in Milan.

12. Berlusphony saying that Gattuso should be the next captain as he is the perfect man to do it. He would be the first neanderthal to captain Milan ... that's for sure. Other than that I would think that Kaka is the perfect man to lead us rather than some caveman who huffs and puffs a lot. Look at the class and elegance of previous captains like Maldini, Rivera, Baresi, Maldini and then GATTUSO? Seriously? It should be Kaka now who can guarantee a starting spot rather than I Love Rangers. Heck, Nesta has shown more to Milan by not speaking once of Lazio rather than Gattuso who always speaks about Rangers when given the chance!

13. The usual media bullshit comments like We Rule the Market. We always buy Ballon D'Or winners. Semi Goals. We are the most winningest team on earth!

14. Only 1 win against a big opponent all season. Consistent plonking against the top sides in the WEAK and PATHETIC Serie A and the Noodle Cup ... i.e. UEFA Cup. Blowing the tie versus Werder after having a 2 goal comfortable lead to send them out!

15. Becoming the new circus and new Inter for 2 years now. Still going strong to continue on this path.

-----

Now you tell me whether Ancelotti is responsible for all of the above alone or not.

The club needs new owners, new management, new players and a fresh perspective. It wreaks of being rotten and stale from within inside. And this has been slowly building up since CALCIOPOLI. Everything went under from that point on. This is nature's way of punishment for cheating/trying to cheat and then cheating our way out of the right punishment.
    from what i can gather, the curvas issue with maldini was that he supported the boards transfer policy whilst they like us wanted a rejuvinated passionate milan again. Milan has become an old boys network with buddies all playing together in one big bath, like R80, sheva, maldini, favalli, seedorf etc, now i have no issue with Maldini, he is my icon, and the man i respect in football above anyone else, but maybe he was from old school thinking.

I agree with you on kaka for captain, silvio is from old school thinking, it was seen as proper for the captain to be the loud shouty aggresive one, like adams, pearce, keane etc, but wengerw new policy of having fabregas as captain, is the way forward, to have the most influencial player as captain, not the loudest!

Sadly i dont feel kaka will be here next season!

Carlo has never been able to defend a lead, and lets be honest, had the game of football been 100 mins long would we have beaten pool in athens, cos as soon as the pressure is on, carlo teams crumble!