Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ac Milan V Juventus

I really do not understand our game plan with the constant high balls into the area with alone pippo inside.
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Ffs! What is Clarence doing tonight? He has been awful so far!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I really wished Carlo had started R80 instead of Seedorf.
    I don't rate either but if I had to choose I would also play R80 - I would rather play two forwards though.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Close from poulsen.
    FORZA MILAN

Poulsen Chance Min.36
    Click Here for Video

Juve the better side so far. We are extremely vulnerable at the back. Flamini already saved both Maldini and Favalli once almost conceding a penalty each time. Pippo is left alone and needs help upfront pronto. Seedorf (pathetic display yet again) and Kaka are inaccurate, while Pirlo is absent and yet again way to deep back. Positives from Ambro, Zambro, Flamini and Becks. We can win this one!! But we need changes right from the start of the second half.

Forza Milan!!!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Where are the optimists now?? 6-1?? Dont think so... Juve deserve to be ahead. We've already run out of ideas in attack and Juve look very dangerous on the counterattack!

I can also see us having a player sent off if we continue to foul like this... Beckham in particular seems to be losing his head!

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Juve the better side so far. We are extremely vulnerable at the back. Flamini already saved both Maldini and Favalli once almost conceding a penalty each time. Pippo is left alone and needs help upfront pronto. Seedorf (pathetic display yet again) and Kaka are inaccurate, while Pirlo is absent and yet again way to deep back. Positives from Ambro, Zambro, Flamini and Becks. We can win this one!! But we need changes right from the start of the second half.

Forza Milan!!!
    I have to disagree about Becks, IMO he has been quite poor tonight - his crooses are poor and his passing hasn't been great. I think he has dropped form over the past few games and needs to sharpen up. He isn't as bad as Seedorf though!

I thought we've done well tonight but it seems both teams are happy with the draw. If carlo has any intention of winning he will drop his lover and put Pato on to support Pippo.
    FORZA MILAN