Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Serie A : Milan vs Lecce

Shevchoker is only showing the so called hunger he has to try and convince Milan to give him some more time as Chelsea is not interested in him and Milan are not interested in him by the look of things. This is the worst case scenario for him because then the MLS is his last hope.

So, we end up with the same old dire situation that Player X plays quite badly for 3/4th of a season but starts to play really well in the final quarter just so that he can stay one more year. Next year it is the same dire state from day 1. It has happened before in many clubs and it will continue to happen again.

If Milan is smart, then we have to let him go irrespective of how he performs in the final run.

Kaka is taking precaution just to make it to the Summer without getting a further knock. Once he has the time to rest properly he will be fit again so it is natural for him to act like this. It's not his fault that Milan gave him the all clear to play and boom ... first game in and the injury recurrence takes place! Kaka was bound to be burned out. He played for Brasil, long flight back (jet lag is more when you travel East) and Carlo continues to burn him out here. Dunga was right when he said that Milan are ruining Kaka. Kaka is over-played. We know that is a fact. Next season the same will happen to Pato if not this season because he will be burned out like this. Seedorf? No comment. That is an example of a player who knows 100% he will start no matter what. I think he knows he is leaving in the Summer so Carlo is just giving him all the games. If he is staying next Summer then this is moronic which is the norm at Milan Marketing Club nowadays.

As for the game itself. It is three points and we got off the hook. The usual and irrelevant boasting from Gaylliani is ever-present after the win and claiming it to be "Ancelotti's victory". I don't want to talk about the flip side but clearly this moron needs medical attention along with Berlusphony.

I don't know if you guys have had a chance to read the news column of Berlusphony's gaffes at the NATO summit. There is a list of clown acts performed by him. Here are some of the highlights I remember:

1. He was talking on his cell phone as he got out of his car. German chancellor Merkel was waiting to greet him but he turned his back on her as he continued talking on the phone.

2. She waited for some time but he continued talking on the phone so she greeted other heads of states who started to arrive. Berlusphony still on the phone ...

3. Then the heads of states headed out for the group photograph but the moron is still on the phone. Merkel looks twice in hope that he joins them but no. Instead he walks further away because of the noise!

4. He said that he would introduce Obama to his wife because he was smart, intellectual and even-tanned?! Is this moron for real? Racist slur?

5. He jumped up from behind to Merkel and scared her as a prank? Is this the Barnaby circus or the NATO summit? No wonder our own club has become the Circus of world football.

These are the parts I remember. There were a couple more gaffes but the point is that our club is owned by this mentally retarded person nowadays. And since he is a mental midget, he finds Gaylliani to be the right person to run Milan. It takes one to know one.
    Last edited by Haroon; 6th April 2009 at 08:34.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Forget the politics.This is about the football. He is all those things you said. Agree. But it has minimal relevance to this game. You will argue that his example is something that the players are starting to follow, he doesnt care anymore bla bla. That can all be true, but how many more times do u need to say it?
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

On a good day, Pato would of scored 3 or 4 goals. Also, the team could of become frustrated with the lack of a goal and given up, but they tried to the very end...

The Senderos goal showed many players still have the passion and desire to win. This is good.

Milan have played worse and won - against Lecce we dominated and managed the win.

Cant wait for the Chievo match....

Quote Originally Posted by Qasá View Post
    Forget the politics.This is about the football. He is all those things you said. Agree. But it has minimal relevance to this game. You will argue that his example is something that the players are starting to follow, he doesnt care anymore bla bla. That can all be true, but how many more times do u need to say it?
    When you are fighting a boxing match or playing a game, you box or play till the very end. Beyond the 90 mins ... deep into injury time until the ref blows the final whistle which officially confirms that the game is over.

So, in conclusion I will say it as many times as is required till the fight continues. I can't give up in the middle of the game.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I am not surprised one bit because I already saw this coming which is reflected in my long post above. Enjoy the read.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/apr6m.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheva: I want to stay at Milan
    Monday 6 April, 2009

Andriy Shevchenko may not have had much success at Milan this term, but the Ukrainian hitman hopes to stay for next season.

Former Rossoneri hero Shevchenko returned to San Siro from Chelsea on loan last summer.

After a slow start, he seems to be settling back into life with the Diavolo and he set up a goal against Lecce.

“I'm hoping to stay at Milan next year but no decision has been taken yet,” Sheva said.

“I am on good form after a goal at Wembley for the Ukraine and an assist yesterday for Milan.

“I want to continue on this road and to give my best up until the end of the season.

“I want to be better for the fans and if they are pleased with me then that makes me happy.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

I really like how he uses the last sentence to bait the fans! I admire his shrewdness. Thumbs up for that Shevchoker!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    When you are fighting a boxing match or playing a game, you box or play till the very end. Beyond the 90 mins ... deep into injury time until the ref blows the final whistle which officially confirms that the game is over.

So, in conclusion I will say it as many times as is required till the fight continues. I can't give up in the middle of the game.
    Why dont we agree to it, that for any and every point u make, we should add a mental footnote that Berlusconi is corrupt, Galliani is gay, Ancelloti is a Loser, Shevchenko is a traitor etc etc etc unless otherwise stated?

This was a thread about Lecce vs Milan, not Berlusconi and the G20 summit

FORZA MILAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Qasá View Post
    Why dont we agree to it, that for any and every point u make, we should add a mental footnote that Berlusconi is corrupt, Galliani is gay, Ancelloti is a Loser, Shevchenko is a traitor etc etc etc unless otherwise stated?
    I agree about the part of the President [Corrupt and a liar], his VP [Corrupt, liar, gay and a moron] and Shevchoker [Downright back-stabbing money-hungry selfish traitor] for sure because those are exactly my thoughts about them. Ancelotti is not a loser. I think you misunderstood me there. He is an eternal Yes Man who is scared of speaking out which is his big fault.

You see even with all this writing for so long you did misinterpret my perception of Ancelotti's role in this.

My perspective is that the pen is mightier than the sword so this campaign has to continue till the final whistle with the pen. It is a long quest for freeing Milan from these shackles which will bear fruit someday. It must continue.

This was a thread about Lecce vs Milan, not Berlusconi and the G20 summit
    You and I know very well that threads can trend to drift off-topic. It's called branching of a thread which is quite normal on any forum. This was similar branching out but not some made up stuff. It is factual stuff that has actually happened. The link of that NATO piece with the game is just to highlight how the owner of our club is acting in a bit of a dipsy manner in an official meet. So, if he is doing that over there, then there is no surprise whatsoever of what is happening at Milan which is similar dipsy stuff composed of strange, awkward and illogical actions. The result is an unbalanced side (I'm sorry but it is not close to being called a football side) composed of big names on the pitch.

For Milan's long term welfare, it has to be run by people who act in a normal and logical way rather than the people we have in charge of the club. Time's up for them IMO.

There are always disagreements between posters and fans so I do understand your position on this.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Im just sick and tired of hearing the same BS from everyone, myself included.

These are the same players that dominated the world a few years ago - yes that is the problem because everyone else has evolved and we are the same...

but

we are the SAME TEAM that dominated the world a few years ago. Meaning we havent lost anything either.

Nobody is holding a gun to the players heads to play crap. None of the off the pitch politics etc is affecting the players when they are on the pitch. This is all peripheral polemic crap, that everyone is using as an excuse!

Lets just cut the bullcrap, we are in a bad place with the administration...et alors!? Fans and players alike should stop using admin problems etc as a scapegoat for what really is the issue. Players are not performing.

Fans are just hiding away from the real problems behind the corruption, as much as the administration are hiding away from them by signing over the hill 30somethings.

We are guilty of the same fault. Looking around to find someone bigger to blame. When actually its staring right as us.

When Italy was in such shit administration for the 2006 WC, with EVEN MORE corruption than Milan now. What happened? The players banded together and they won the WC. Now what is stopping Milan the team doing that now!?

I say, rather than talking about Berlusconi blanking Merkel, the long term welfare under the administration etc, THE WHOLE OF AC MILAN - especially the players and fans, need to get to grips with whats really going wrong here. Unite and sort it out.

FORZA MILAN!