Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 73

Thread: Sampdoria-Il Club Piu Titolato Al Mondo

  1. #1
    Sempre Milan! Walker's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,449

    Serie A Sampdoria-Il Club Piu Titolato Al Mondo

    Just a reminder we are actually playing an important Serie A game tomorrow.

    Personally I do not know if I should stick around and watch it or maybe take out my wife for an early brunch. Hmmmm….

    Also I am an evil man and the little devil inside me wants Milan to loose big, like 3 nothing or so, so the bold one has no choice but to fire Carlo!!! Since some time ago he promised that if Carlo should leave he will also leave, then I can only hope he is a man of his word…

    I also hope to see some of my favorite players start the game:

    Dida; Favalli, Senderos, Jankulovski, Seedorf. Unfortunately Neverson, Kaladze and Sheva are not called up. What a bummer. If only we had healthy Borriello….. We would show all those Inters and Werders …..

    FORZA MILAN!!!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

  2. #2
    solo Milan 5-5-2002's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Milano
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    lmao walker i would rather take out my wife....cause its very likely that most of your favorite players are gonna play tomorrow specially in the def with favalli and janku vs cassano and pazzini...we need a miracle...anyway forza milan always and forever

  3. #3
    DM God Elchillum's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    16,270

    Default

    well sheva is called up so is emmerson

    man! i actually hoped I'd never say this but ... i hope we gonna lose this game big big big time becuz with this policy we are going NOWHERE!

    cheers
    JUVE MERDA

    As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

    CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968


  4. #4
    Senior Member Dario's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elchillum View Post
    well sheva is called up so is emmerson

    man! i actually hoped I'd never say this but ... i hope we gonna lose this game big big big time becuz with this policy we are going NOWHERE!

    cheers
    There is no point hoping Milan lose. At best it will make no difference, but it is more likely to damage us.

    Galliani will never quit. Milan is his whole life. (Whether he is any good at his job is a different issue.) Berlusconi will never fire him - not after 20+ years. So OK, we lose 3-0 and Carlo is fired. But everyone agrees he is gone at the end of the season anyway so it makes no long-term difference - except we keep losing we'll be down 30m euros next season without the Champions League. (And who takes charge for the rest of this season?) Prhaps Kaka decides he's had enough of playing in the UEFA and we lose one of our few world class players...

  5. #5
    DM God Elchillum's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    16,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    There is no point hoping Milan lose. At best it will make no difference, but it is more likely to damage us.

    Galliani will never quit. Milan is his whole life. (Whether he is any good at his job is a different issue.) Berlusconi will never fire him - not after 20+ years. So OK, we lose 3-0 and Carlo is fired. But everyone agrees he is gone at the end of the season anyway so it makes no long-term difference - except we keep losing we'll be down 30m euros next season without the Champions League. (And who takes charge for the rest of this season?) Prhaps Kaka decides he's had enough of playing in the UEFA and we lose one of our few world class players...

    another coach making no difference? maybe giving a chance to cardaccio, antonini, gourcuff, some primavera guys, mattioni, viudez ? WTF do we get these players to do here if they are not used!?

    another coach could give 1 or 2 players of that list at least a chance and maybe become stronger as person, as player for the future!

    ancelotti always plays the same players, always plays the same way, always makes the wrong tactical mistakes, always makes the wrong substitutions!

    If you count all his mistakes this season, we would be equal to inter in the standings! -11 + juve won tonight ... if tomorrow we get kicked in the arse, it would be better for anyone, believe me!

    cheers
    JUVE MERDA

    As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

    CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968


  6. #6
    Senior Member Dario's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elchillum View Post
    another coach making no difference? maybe giving a chance to cardaccio, antonini, gourcuff, some primavera guys, mattioni, viudez ? WTF do we get these players to do here if they are not used!?

    another coach could give 1 or 2 players of that list at least a chance and maybe become stronger as person, as player for the future!

    ancelotti always plays the same players, always plays the same way, always makes the wrong tactical mistakes, always makes the wrong substitutions!

    If you count all his mistakes this season, we would be equal to inter in the standings! -11 + juve won tonight ... if tomorrow we get kicked in the arse, it would be better for anyone, believe me!

    cheers
    That's not a fair comparison. If you exclude all Milan 'mistakes', you must also exclude Inter's....

    Another coach might make a difference NEXT season, but not THIS season. It's too late and we are stuck with the same group of crap players. Plus whenever we play our reserves - eg in the Coppa Italia - we get humiliated. It's is wrong to think we have a bunch of quality players who Carlo just won't play. The first team is bad, but the reserves are really awful!

    The only possible exception is Goucuff. He cant play for us this season and maybe next season he'll be better. But he was given chances for Milan and always disappointed... I saw him play plenty of games when other players were being rested for the Champions League - he rarely did anything.

  7. #7
    DM God Elchillum's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    16,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    That's not a fair comparison. If you exclude all Milan 'mistakes', you must also exclude Inter's....

    Another coach might make a difference NEXT season, but not THIS season. It's too late and we are stuck with the same group of crap players. Plus whenever we play our reserves - eg in the Coppa Italia - we get humiliated. It's is wrong to think we have a bunch of quality players who Carlo just won't play. The first team is bad, but the reserves are really awful!

    The only possible exception is Goucuff. He cant play for us this season and maybe next season he'll be better. But he was given chances for Milan and always disappointed... I saw him play plenty of games when other players were being rested for the Champions League - he rarely did anything.

    a fair comparison or not ... we cannot turn back time so we will never know

    - why do we get humiliated when we play our reserves in coppa italia? becuz they ONLY play in coppa italia! players like cardaccio, antonini, gourcuff (good or not, let that be int he middle) NEVER played 3 games in a row as a starter! how can you hit confidence! Look at abbiati a couple of seasons ago! he wos AWEFULL in coppa italia (many many stupid mistakes), and now as a starter he plays well ... not a fair comparison you might say again, but IMO confidence and matchrythm are fundamental and can crack, or make a player!

    - For the rest it's true ... we lack quality! But we also lack quality at milan lab (so many injuries) ... we lack quality in mangament (galliani out!!!) and we lack quality in tactics (ancelotti) and over all we lack quality in our youth system (inter and juve are way in front of us at this moment)

    If ancelotti goes, the saying wos that also galliani would FOCK off! I hope he's a man of his word! We need to change EVERYTHING but i know it might take a couple years to rebuild this, but if done good, i'd rather give up some years in cl and have a bright future to look at!


    cheers
    JUVE MERDA

    As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

    CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968


  8. #8
    DM God Elchillum's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    16,270

    Default

    Might I add I dont really give a Fç!! anymore to get 5th or 3th in serie A!

    I'd rather see a team with guts that fights for the 6th place for 1 season (like we did last year, only we didnt learn from our mistakes), than become a joke like this

    cheers
    JUVE MERDA

    As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

    CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •