Thread: Friendly: Hannover vs AC Milan

Happybirthday Friendly: Hannover vs AC Milan

Hannover 2-3 AC Milan

Shevchenko and Inzaghi with two goals.

Since probably none of you saw the match, I'll just give a player by player summary.

Dida - Good game, he's actually been pretty good for quite a while now but his reputation is ruined forever.

Bonera - We all know he sucks at RB. Also the PK I wouldn't blame it on him. He already slid on the ball and was on the ground and the attacker actually fell onto him.

Senderos - Decent.

Thiago Silva - Looked real good and assured at the back. Exactly the type of defender we need right now, a pity.

Antonini - Man of the match for sure. I think he is much better at RB than at LB though. I do have a sneaky feeling Favalli will start at LB this weekend.

Beckham - Did nothing much, nothing bad nor nothing impressive. Had a good FK that was inches wide though.

Emerson - haha, he is the backbone of our midfield, to quote the commentator. By the way, as someone on XT said, if there was an award for energy conserving, Emerson would win it. What a bad player this guy is.

Flamini - Normal. I liked in particular how he stood up for Shevchenko when he was roughly foul. In no time this dude will replace Gattuso, hopefully.

Ronaldinho - It looked like he didn't care, but I can't blame him.

Shevchenko - Possibly one of his better matches this season so far.

Inzaghi - Could have bloody had 5 goals altogether today. But hey its Pippo, as long as he scores I don't mind.

Kalac - Had nothing to do. The goal he conceded was a really nice one, nobody to blame.

Hurtado - Looked decent enough. I think we will sign him.

Jankulovski - Normal game for him. Could have had the assist.

Seedorf - Nice game. Hopefully he brings it to Bologna.

Cardaccio - Too little time on the field.

Kaka - A game normal to his standards, which means it was good.

I think the scoreline is perhaps a bit flattering for Hannover.

Inzaghi could have really scored many more, same as Sheva. Kaka also broke into their area many times with relative ease. This being said, Dida in the first half had to make some great saves to deny them.

Their penalty in my opinion was not fair, since Bonera was already on the ground when their player was tripped, and the second goal was a really, really smooth goal on their part, though our trialist Hurtado could have done better.

Antonini was very, very good down the flanks. Hopefully he'll play this weekend in place of Janks who's suspended.

And finally a word on Thiago Silva. Based on this game, its pretty safe to say he's the real deal. He's very elegant on the ball. Doesn't ever look nervous like Kaladze and is very fast. There was this one instant he got beat by the attacker, but he recovered so fast the opposition didn't even get a corner out of him, but instead just a throw in by the corner line.

All in all, good match. Pity you guys missed it

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

According to some reports from other people who also saw the game Thiago Silva really impressed!! Why the hell did we sign viudez and shevchenko??? if not we couldve used this guy

and thnx jani for your info on the game
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Agree on above, Thiago Silva made a really good debut. Altough I think I will wait with my opinion until he have played against some better teams then Hannover.

i think so, Hannover looked so cheap, too cheap (somthing around Serie B / Middle table )

sad that he will play 2-3 times only since he arrived to the next summer.

would like to see him against Di Napoli Quagliarella G.Rossi Del Piero C.Ronaldo Ibrahimovic Adriano ecc ecc ecc

- not same level but higher than hannover -
    Last edited by Call Me 7 Cups; 22nd January 2009 at 11:50.

His style makes me have some trust in him as having the potential to be world class.

It doesn't really matter if it was Hannover or Barcelona, if it was Kaladze, he would have still screwed up either way.

I'm convinced Thiago will be the next big thing. Who knows, maybe even Hurtado too.

If he can come for €1m, it'll be an absolute bargain. Hopefully he convinces the people at Milanello.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever