Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: The DM Knowledge Sharing Portal

By the way .... Apple has announced new iPods and the new iPhone 4S hitting stores in mid-October. This one is very slick and improved. Visit http://www.engadget.com for more news.

Google's Nexus Prime phone built by Samsung is launching on October 11, 2011 with the new Android OS called ice-cream sandwich which will become the uniform platform for phones and tablets unlike the current gingerbread and honeycomb OS versions.

I think the new iPhone is a must buy if you haven't bought a phone in over a year.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Filli try this ......

When you are defending .... simply don't try to win the ball but jockey your player alongside your opponent who has the ball.

You need to press the left trigger (L2) constantly for this. If your opponent is faster then use R2 (sprint) pressed as well and keep following that opponent. After a few seconds when he doesn't have space he has to pass back or sideways.

If you stop pressing R2 then your player will bring his foot forward and win back possession for you or if you think you are REALLY CLOSE and I mean really close then risk pressing the circle button (shot) to try to win it. I wouldn't advise taking that risk in a danger zone because the opposition will kill you then! So do it on the halfway line to see how bad you really are at this timing thing.

Just do the above and you will suddenly see that you are not conceding that many goals. This game is very very realistic. I can't even call it a minor improvement because it is a massive improvement now. Even I wasn't imagining it to be this good

It's the best FIFA ever. I am not going to switch back to the legacy defending. This is much more fun and requires much more patience. It is not for arcade style players IMO.
    thanks it indeed works brilliant when it works anyway i'm happy so far with this game from which i expected very little!

but considering the defending, i think it will be different online because the dribble system is also much better

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    thanks it indeed works brilliant when it works anyway i'm happy so far with this game from which i expected very little!

but considering the defending, i think it will be different online because the dribble system is also much better

Yes, you can use precision dribbling by pressing R1 or use the Pato Dribbling to lose the ball easily. Jokes aside, Pato is good in the game and makes a better pairing with ZI to start games while Cassano coming on as a sub is better. That is my first impression so far but I have not even played 10 games right now so keep that in mind.

Defending is much more fun once you get the hang of it. The world mocks the Italians for their tactical defending and catenaccio allegations but the irony is that FIFA 12 is based on "TACTICAL DEFENDING". That is the key feature and highlight of this game. It requires a lot of patience from your point of view and once you get the hang of it, you literally start to enjoy it a lot more.

It is more wholesome. As I said, the key is not to try to win back the ball but keep all avenues blocked for a potential shot on goal. Once you start mastering that step you will see that you will start winning back balls faster and easier.

I am just telling you this in advance so that you don't weep when I am done with you.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

2012 Ferrari:
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Thanks for sharing Ian. I like most of the design except the front nose which has a dip in it. That's looking odd. It's not looking proportionate.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Some more pics:

FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."