Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: David Beckham arrives!! (on loan)

Bomb David Beckham arrives!! (on loan)

Di lui Adriano Galliani, questa mattina all'aeroporto della Malpensa, ha dichiarato: "Arriverà? Sì, credo proprio di sì. Resterà qui al Milan in prestito per qualche mese, ne stiamo parlando con il suo agente. Lo tessereremo per qualche mese e poi ripartirà. Beckham ha scelto il Milan. La nostra squadra è ultracompetitiva e resterà così com'è, ma Beckham è qualcosa di diverso e di intrigante. Il Milan non fa la raccolta delle figurine, il Milan è invece molto orgoglioso della politica che sta facendo. Siamo l'unico club in controtendenza: la gente va allo stadio a vedere il Milan. Non è un caso se 65.000 persone vanno a vedere Milan-Sampdoria. Se i 65.000 vanno allo stadio vuol dire che il Milan è un prodotto che piace. Rispetto a questi 65.000, Beckham ne porterà uno in più di tifoso piuttosto che uno in meno".

Ecco anche Carlo Ancelotti su David Beckham: "Per me sarà un piacere, Beckham è un atleta serio, un grande professionista. Se sarà disponibile per quattro mesi con noi ne saremo molto contenti. Se diventerà disponibile per il Milan, lo sarà evidentemente sia in Italia che in Europa".

automatic translation (using google, sorry but i dont have enough time now to translate it by.. myself )

Adriano Galliani him this morning at the airport of Malpensa, said: "He will? Yes, I believe so. Remain here at Milan on loan for a few months, we are talking with his agent. The pass for a few months and then spread. Beckham has chosen Milan. Our team is ultracompetitiva and will remain as it is, but Beckham is something different and intriguing. The Milan is not the collection of figurines, the Milan is very proud of that policy is doing. We are the only club in contradiction: people go to the stadium to see Milan. It is no coincidence if 65,000 people go to see Milan-Sampdoria. If the 65,000 go to the stadium means that Milan is a product you like . Compared to these 65,000, Beckham will bring in more than a fan rather than a minus. "

Here's Carlo Ancelotti also on David Beckham: "For me it will be a pleasure, Beckham is a serious athlete, a great professional. If it is available for four months with us we will be very happy. If become available for Milan, it will obviously be Italy and in Europe. "

who joins us in january then?
    beckham, mexes, .......

Mexes is a rumour. This one is confirmed..

He'd make us some great money, I don't mind Beckham coming in late in the games instead of Emerson..

i don't expect to much from him, but i guess it doesn't harm anybody

we are becoming a circus!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Beckham is here to finance a buy of maldinis successor

He can stay here for 6 months sure but if they then tries to buy him it's a fucking joke for the club.

Galliani mentioned that this was certainly not a marketing move, he really believed it would be a great opportunity to strengthen our squad... well i guess he is not lying about this, since after all the trendy haircuts and tattoo's beckham had in the past we get the less marketing profitable beckham with grey hair and schrimpled skin and a walking stick

This is a good transfer in my opinion.

Lots of the people who are against this are simply doing so because they don't like Beckham, and anything to do with him is hated.

Obviously this transfer is purely for money-making purposes. We're going to make tons of money to cover up for our absence in the Champions League.

But also consider it from a playing perspective. Beckham can finally be a valid vice Pirlo. He would also allow us to NOT play THREE DM's all the time

And also as Yasser said, it's much better if he comes on late in games than Emerson. At least we would see some nice crosses or long balls for Pato, Ronaldinho or Kaka to run on to.

When I first heard the transfer I was speechless, shocked. Now I got some time to compose myself, it ain't too bad.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever