Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Milan sign Ronaldinho

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    thought milan approved it, don't see why not, good way to get in shape
    be a nice early chance to see pato and dinho together

also guys, and yes especially you Haroon hats off to Mr galliani for a very shrewd deal, he knew he could move away from R10, cos he knew R10 only wanted us, he wasnt bullied into massive fees

Bravo Mr G

yes bravo G for this deal but we still dont have our new goalkeeper!!!! wich is / was priority number one for this summer IMO.

EDIT: and also last summer!!!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

I would much rather have a new CB like Zapata than a new GK.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

other way round for me...

if we get a good keeper and no defender, well we know that Kaladze/Bonera can do an adequate job, and Nesta will cover there mistakes...

for a GK, there is nobody to cover you. Therefore bring in Goddamn Boruc for gods sakes. He wont cost more than 10M!
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

Akinfeev would do it for me! and let Dida go!! his wages are enormous! maybe even sell or release brocchi and/or Emerson, unneeded wages...
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    also guys, and yes especially you Haroon hats off to Mr galliani for a very shrewd deal,
    _|_ drew!

It's a good deal to a certain extent at 21 million EUR but we may end up with 4 consecutive UCL qualifications resulting in the deal being 25 million EUR. The salary is undisclosed which is fishy! I reckon he is on 8.5 million EUR at the very least. No image rights as well. 100% goes to R10!

R10 doesn't love Milan that much. The only reason he came to us is:

1. Manchester Shitty is not a high profile club. It's actually a pretty shitty and ridiculous club.

2. No other big club was in for his services except Milan who were really interested.

3. The Shitty World Cup 2010 is around the corner. For him to make that cup the best move was to move to Milan rather than Man Shitty or LA Galaxy! Everybody has to keep that in mind. He sacrificed his 15% for a very good reason. That amount is nothing compared to the fact that he could miss out on the WC party in South Africa. That is also the reason he is stressing on going to the Olympics so that he can make up lost ground with Dunga who has serious doubts over him.

4. Barcelona were always going to be in a very weak position once the pre-season bell rang. With no bidders they were just trying to get 28 million EUR which they invested to buy him from PSG. And they have got it now. Actually with the 21 + 4 they will recoup more because of the exchange rate betwen then and now.

Shrewd deal? Hardly! It's a good deal for all parties but not a shrewd deal by any measure. Kaka was a shrewd deal. Cafu was a shrewd deal. Nesta was a shrewd deal.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

to release Dida would cost more than letting him rot..thats the way the world works sadly
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!