Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Milan sign Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho arrives in Milanello
    the police cant stop the fans

hear what a woahhh when Dinho comes out of the car
    http://tv.repubblica.it/copertina/mi...ho/22244?video

Welcome to Milan Ronaldino!

I wish you all the best as long as you are sincere and faithful to the Milan cause. Berluspony's wet dream has come true today after three desperate years of fantasizing. Gaylliani went to pick him up in an Audi while poor Ronzilla came on a Renault! Well, in his defence there could have been an A8 sent for him instead of an A6! Cheapo!

R10's salary wasn't disclosed AFAIK. 16 million plus 3 million depending on results is a pretty decent deal. Barcelona really mismanaged this transfer IMO. They could have sold him for well over twice this price but they didn't.

Now they have added one more to their list of big name departures. Their history is consistent to be a feeder club for the bigger clubs.

To the snake ... stay away from your devious money making schemes you conniving prick! Enough. I bet a fraction of the LOLiveira fee was advance payment to Barcelona as that clown can't be the same price as R10!! No way.

We still need a goalkeeper and central defender but the chances of our incoming transfers being closed is a reality. The midfield is strong again on paper which is very good. The strike force is OK while the defence needs a lot of improvement IMO. It will take another Summer to fix the mess of the last few years. You can't fix it all in one Summer.
    Last edited by Haroon; 16th July 2008 at 20:18.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

WELL this is the first time since rui costa, that a transfer meant something to me!

amazing deal! welllllll done! next year with cl 2 more and we could be competitive again

cheers and welcome ps: lol artan
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

The air of enthusiasm which Ronaldinho's brought to the club is an invaluable shot in the arm. Had he not made an appearance today, the adoring fans awaiting the would be Messiah's arrival would have been carrying anti-hierarchical banners and I'm sure that, in turn, would have affected the morale of the squad, many of whom returned to training today.

So, even before he's kicked a ball, he's put the club, the players, the fans on the front foot. There's still some concerns - the lack of a GK and CB - but if Ronaldinho plays to even 85% of his potential, we may not be calling on the defence quite as often this coming season

and if we can keep this team together next year in the CL we'll have the best squad in the world with galliani having another year to find a good defender and goalkeeper and striker

i agree with Simon 100%, with a history of rejuvinating fallen players, we are the best place for him, part of me still thinks a big centrforward would have been a cleverer signing, but signing of the season could ultimately be Boriello if he can go some way to filling that mould. kaka-pato-dinho is going to be eagerly awaited. A goalkeeper is a MUST though,

there will be much of prssure on Ronaldinho's shoulders in the coming season. People will be expecting much from him , especially, after a bad season everyone will see him as the Saviour. Ronaldinho as player has come to a point with no turning back. Either he will get back to his old form and be Milan's new leader or will enter History's soccer legends book. With his arrival i foresee a good season for Kaka with less pressure on him, also for Pippo.
    We shall see, its good to see a change down there on Via Turati...

swedish news say that the sponsor for R10 are willing to pay seedorf for nr.10, i guess he will be our nr. 10

WELCOME RONNIE!!