Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Milan sign Ronaldinho

in one of his first comments ronaldinho promises the milan fans that he is going to show a lot of passion and commitment to the club and that he can't wait to start!

Also the players are very happy with his signing.
    Seedorf says that Ronaldinho is the "cherry on the cake" he doesn't know if R10 needs some time to addapt to the team, but he's sure it is a great addition to the team.

kaka comments that he is very very happy with the signing and that R10 is an absolute star, i always felt good to play with him in the national we are well connected.

Inzaghi says that with R10, milan is able to go for the scudetto.

First genuinely delightful piece of Milan news for some time. Excellent signing, and on his day the world's best player but has faded horribly in the last 2-3 years.

Hopefully this move will recapture his best.

Is there a good dentist in Milan?
    Dinho will surely need one.

Milan gripped by Ronaldinho fever
    Wednesday 16 July, 2008
    Ronaldinho has landed in Milan to a jubilant reception and Carlo Ancelotti has hailed his arrival.

The former PSG man completed a switch from Barcelona to Milan late last night for a fee of around £18m.

Dinho flew into Milan’s Malpensa Airport at 11.30am along with Vice-President Adriano Galliani and is taking a medical this afternoon.

A crowd of fans gathered to cheer the Brazilian ace as he started his new life with the Rossoneri and the star’s arrival has prompted a clamour for season tickets with 3000 sold in an hour as soon as the transfer was confirmed.

“There’s lots of talk about the Milan of the future,” Ancelotti told the Milan Channel.

“The club have made a big sacrifice to buy important players and not only Ronaldinho.

“He has brought so much enthusiasm. Dinho’s not an outright striker because he loves to find space as well as being deadly.

“What do I expect from him? I expect him to give his all. We are hoping to give him the chance to return to being the best in the world with us.

“It has been a unique summer but we will be competitive on all fronts next year with Gianluca Zambrotta, Mathieu Flamini, Ronaldinho and Marco Borriello.

“We have so many options now and we have a nice mix of youth and experience. With Kaka and Dinho in hand I can come up with some new tactics.”

Maybee something like this:

Abbiati

Zambrotta--Nesta--Maldini--Jankulovski

Pirlo--Flamini

Seedorf--Kaka--Dinho

Pato
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

To me Flamini is still 3rd in the pecking order for DM behind Ambro and Rino.

I know Rino didn't have the best of seasons, but Flamini would need to prove himself first.

If Rino doesn't improve, it won't be too hard.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

Lol those pictures, we have been fooled that's not a football player that's a bad ass rapper

Forza Dinho welcome to the rossoneri family
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!