Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL : TOMASSON joins ACMILAN

Ohhhh well, as everyone keeps saying, he`s free and he cant be any worse than Javi Moreno. I wish him luck at Milan and I hope he proves to be a valuable member of the squad. He should do as he`s fairly skillful

Welcome to Jon Dahl :yeah::yeah:...and of course wish him the best. evil2:

Barca and Lazio we're after this guy, and Milan got him so he must have something special...and we get him for free, and hopefully airmail Javi Moreno to Atletico Madrid and recover the money spent on him.

I think he is defently an improvement on Moreno, and JD can be a great sub for Pippo and Sheva.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

notice this, a big and one of the absolute most important reasons why he choose us over Barca and Lazio was that Laursen and Helveg personally talked him into it....

Sing when we are winning, sing when we are losing
    The core of Milan is
    Red & Black blood, and not silverware and gold

IRELAND FOR EURO2004!!!! Ruairi's Avatar

Presuming this is the same player at newcastle a few years ago im a bit worried.....

Bit i hear he has improved a lot since so im hopeful he will do well!!!
    Milan, raise your eyes and look at the sky,
    it is the only thing greater than you:cool: i: :mexican:

www.devilsmania.com

www.onefootball.com
    Milan chief hails Tomasson capture

Wednesday 1st May 2002

AC Milan began their summer overhaul after a disappointing season by announcing the signing of Feyenoord striker Jon Dahl Tomasson on Wednesday night. "He is the first piece in the building of a new Milan," vice-president Adriano Galliani said.

The Denmark star has passed a medical and finalised details on a contract that will keep him at the San Siro until June 2006.

"We have been following him for a long time," Galliani added. "I'm sure he has the qualities we need. He is able to score as well as set up his team-mates and could play behind our front two.

"His fellow Danes Thomas Helveg and Martin Laursen have both talked enthusiastically about him."

Tomasson's final game for Feyenoord will be the Uefa Cup final in front of his own fans at De Kuip on May 8 and Galliani regretted that Milan would not be joining him there after losing their semi-final to Borussia Dortmund.

"He'll play in the Uefa Cup final against Dortmund next week and that's sad because he could be facing us," Galliani said.

Tomasson was delighted to have sealed the move. "I'm proud to be here at one of the most important clubs in the world," he said. "I hope to repay all the confidence the directors have shown in me.

"Now I am hoping that Milan can finish fourth because I dream of playing in the Champions' League next year. I am joining up with Helveg and Laursen and I'm sure they will help me a lot to get to know the city and the squad."

Tomasson, who was available on a free transfer as he was out of contract at the end of the season, had been strongly linked to Barcelona since failing to reach agreement with Feyenoord over a new deal.

The striker is in his fourth season at Feyenoord, having joined from Newcastle United in 1998. Although he scored just three times during his one-year spell in England, Tomasson has been prolific in Rotterdam.

The 25-year old struck 38 times during his first three seasons and has added 17 goals to that tally this term.

He has also scored four times during Feyenoord's European campaign, including a goal against Milan's rivals Internazionale in the semi-final of the Uefa Cup.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well l like your description Nico Anyway I am not worried about what he did at Newcastle, he was 21 then, and has had four more seasons of development and (it seems) solid play so Newcastle is really irrelevant IMO!

yes it is Official!! he is here, and I am glad for u Nico! we will be watching him in WC....cause I did not watch him at all....
    but.....I am not goint to jump from the joy cause the last time I jumped for that was our last summer mercato...when seeing Javi Moreno sucking with Rui Costa......

I am glad that he is for free here,....and he is a good sub in deed....let him just prove what he worth for us..

Forza every Milan Player!!!!!!!!!
    AZERBAIJAN -- 20% of territory occupied by Armenia.
    SPLENDIDA RIVINCITA, MILAN CAMPIONE d'EUROPA 2007!

Originally posted by Diavoletto

HUH ?
    HE IS FREE
    do you dream your news during the night elchino ?????? i:
    his contract with Feyenoord ends in 1-2 months ! so milan convinced him to DO NOT RENEW WITH FEYENOORD, and so IT'S SIGNED FOR FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
    milan don't pay a cent

got it ?

what u heard is bull**** from some calciomercato.com or canalesport ( BY MAURIZIO MOSCA)
    well mau, then for me as i said it's okay! transfer fee = not good as we can use it for other important players!

galliani did a good deal!

now i feel relaxed and you dont believe it, but kinda happy

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

Well, as has been said, he is free, so why not try him. I wish him to have a good time in Milan.

What next, guys? Is our attack complete now? Do you expect another changes in the attack (except Javi Moreno)?