Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gilardino joins ACFiorentina

We have to sell him, he's likely to score 20 goals + for Fiorentina but he'll never do it for us..

All the best.

Gilardino can be a brilliant striker for fiorentina but he hasnt got it what it takes to play at a club like Milan. come on, have you seen the guys performances? he is so so invisible most of the games.
    He is a good player but his head isnt made for a big club like milan.
    I wish him all the best, but i'm almost sure he'll be fantastic for Fiorentina!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

It is possible if Milan had a different coach with different tactics, maybe Gila would have adapted well to Milan. But he still he should have done better then what he did here.

I don't think he was a total flop...he just failed to live up to the expectations placed upon him, the pressure was just too much for him it seems.

He should recover nicely in Firenze with Prandelli...a lot of ppl will complain if he starts scoring 20 goals per season there...but he just couldn't do it at Milan.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

i think Gila is skilled, he proved it,
    but he also proved to be weak in the character-psychology in a big place like Milan (Roma Madrid London Barcelona), while probably he will re-confirm to be excellent in Florence just like it was in Parma (smaller place)

goodbye gila

It just wasn't meant to be. He is one of my favourite players but somewhere on the road this season even I realized that Milan isn't the club for him. Fiorentina will suit him perfect, all I hope for is the clubs tifosos thank him and he will give everyone a real goodbye and thank the club.

What he did in Parma is just amazing, a piece of art. Not quite what he did in Milan.

GRAZIE GILA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka.22 View Post
    i think Gila is skilled, he proved it,
    but he also proved to be weak in the character-psychology in a big place like Milan (Roma Madrid London Barcelona), while probably he will re-confirm to be excellent in Florence just like it was in Parma (smaller place)

goodbye gila
    Very much agreed.

There was a time when the mentality of a Milan player was considered as important as his ability, but that prerequisite has become less so over the years.

Gila simply cannot cope at the very highest levels of the game...not that there's any shame in that. He tried but ultimately failed.

Good luck in Florence.

Small fish in a big pond! same goes for Borriello also.
    None of them Milan material.
    Adio

I agree with you guys, the way we play isn't suited for Gila. I wish him the best at Fiorentina, and the money is decent, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    He made Gourcuff´s stay a hell? Maybe you should rather ask why Gourcuff has been rubbing all his team mates the wrong way?
    As for this, what happened? Sorry I don't know anything about this. Can you tell me more about it? Although, I still think Carlo's playing Gourcuff in the wrong position.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION