Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milan vs Udinese

What a disappointing day of results.

It was Milan who gave away the CL spot...kept putting the domestic league in a 2nd or even a 3rd stage, and it finally came back to bite us. Just thinking about some of the games in which the team threw away points in. Catania, Livorno, Atalanta...the list goes on and on.

Credit to the Viola...they have a limited young squad, they went far in Europe and still managed to stumble to the 4th spot, I honestly hope they do a good job.

All cycles come to an end, the club now has to try and fix the mistakes that landed it in this position. Maybe make some tough decisions, and let some players go, maybe Carletto...and make changes that can make Milan a serious Scudetto challenger next season. Uefa cup for one season is not bad Imo... if it will get the management to move in the right direction, and who knows Milan might finally win this cup...it is an continental trophy after all.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

On the one hand, I wouldn't be too displeased were Carlo to stay. When it clicks, it most certainly clicks, as it did in the second-half.

On the other hand, we've seen yet another first-half where the wrong team has taken to the field, not only in terms of personnel but mentality also. Why must it take Carlo 45 minutes to assemble a winning unit?

Anyway, adieu to season 07/08. We've experienced fleeting joys...but for the most part, it's been an annus horribilis, with the most unedifying of ends - the UEFA Cup

A fond farewell to our departing players, most notably Cafu and Serginho - they will be sorely missed

the game on itself was great, exctually fantastic 2e half. Great to see cafu score! really brought some joy here.

But i guess the outcome wasn't a surprised it was just the last wind needed to blow out the little flame of hope that was left.

Let's hope the management will make the summer so spectaculair that we can forget this season very vast, altho with the supercup and the worldcup it is a season where history was written altho even bigger the dissapointment is to leave the season in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathiasv View Post
    ciao ciao...

I will enjoy life next season when we play against Ostrava etc etc...
    I live 50 km away from Ostrava so I would not mind Milan playing there
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

Apotheosis of indifferent attitude to football - watched news on italian channel only at night. Before 76 minute of Torino-Viola match we were in CL, but miracle goal from Osvaldo sent us to UEFA Cup.

So, UEFA Cup will be in a way of training ground for experiments, foreshortened fight for Scudetto.
    CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!

do we have any chance facing Fulham in the Uefa cup next year!? :-)

why?

Goals anywhere ? still haven't seen them
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!