Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan-Inter

Default Milan-Inter

The derby comes late this season, and this is a very big game for Milan, of course because it's the derby...but also to try and push for the final CL spot, and to avoid them celebrate their title this week.

11 LEONI...FORZA MILAN!!!!!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

Ill be at the game tomorrow...last game i was at, was Milan v Roma 2004 and we won 1-0 to win the league...hopefully this time ill enjoy a similar fate and not have to watch Inter celebrate at Duomo
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

Have fun at the game Qasa. it's going to be one of the most important games of the season, we'll break it or make it today

this game will show whether we are still the big Milan of the past years. A victory will probably give us the chance to fight for spot 4 and will prove us, the fans and critics wrong. A defeat/draw will seal our bad season, will give Carlo and Galliani to know that this era is over, changes must happen in the summer.
    this game means to us more than the final last year in athens, even more than the final in Yokohama.
    Now or never, Forza Milan.

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    this game will show whether we are still the big Milan of the past years. A victory will probably give us the chance to fight for spot 4 and will prove us, the fans and critics wrong. A defeat/draw will seal our bad season, will give Carlo and Galliani to know that this era is over, changes must happen in the summer.
    this game means to us more than the final last year in athens, even more than the final in Yokohama.
    Now or never, Forza Milan.
    Great post

I am getting nervous now, I just hope our big game players show up today - if they do then it could be a good game

Time to start believing
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

MILAN-INTER: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
    04/05/2008
    MILAN: Kalac; Bonera, Nesta, Kaladze, Favalli; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kakà, Seedorf; Inzaghi.
    INTER: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Rivas, Materazzi, Chivu; Vieira, J. Zanetti, Cambiasso; Maniche; Cruz, Crespo.

FORZA MILAN
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

ian and i predicted FAVALLINHO to do great things today!!

forza milan

Favalli is already out of the game you idiots
    0-0HT

we dominated the game completely, inzaghi shouldve scored 1 IMO. Kaka is the best man on the pitch. and seedorf one of the worst, i would bring in Pato.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT