Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Milan-Inter

lost my voice I shouted so much !! My neighbours honestly think I lost my mind !! :-)

What a great MILAN !! and what a great opportunity to get back into the Champions League where we belong !!!

The team played well to a man but once again, Pippo's shown what a difference he makes.

How many times this season have we dominated possession and been unable to blow down the door, be it with Gila in attack or another body. Alas, we have no one that comes even remotely close to matching Pippo's predatory instincts, and we're just so, so fortunate that he's found fitness for the final sprint for the line.

L E G E N D

I can't believe after being a rock in midfield, Ambro still gets stick.

I just can't damn believe it.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GattusoKing View Post
    The team played well to a man but once again, Pippo's shown what a difference he makes.

How many times this season have we dominated possession and been unable to blow down the door, be it with Gila in attack or another body. Alas, we have no one that comes even remotely close to matching Pippo's predatory instincts, and we're just so, so fortunate that he's found fitness for the final sprint for the line.

L E G E N D
    Exactly

I do feel sorry for Gila though, but he's not a big game player.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

He's not a big team player unfortunately. He lacks the steel that Kaká, Inzaghi and Ambro especially, have in their heads.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

So fucking wonderful!!! All my creds goes to the team for their work and I will be proud of this team even if we don't make it to the CL.

Nesta is just pure art.

Max always looks ungainly and perhaps played the odd stray ball but overall, I thought he was immense today. His commitment to the cause was simply outstanding.

Re: Kalac, Inter's goal was clearly a misjudgement on his behalf, but you see its like multiple times each week. Even if he did position the wall to afford himself a perfect view, and had he not motioned slightly to the right just as it was taken, I'm not sure that he would have saved it anyway. Credit to Cruz for an excellent free kick.

Overall, I thought Kalac had a very positive game, making a few decisive saves whilst Inter were in the ascendancy.

Agree. Kalacs grinta was also wonderful to see.