Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MILAN - Reggina

Great result, just what we needed Again though it seems that if Ricky is on fire then Milan is on fire. Pato did excellent when he came on and credit to Gourcuff who supplied the cross for Pato's goal.

Now the bad bits, the defending was shocking today and at 2-1 we looked nervous. had we conceded another then I think we would have gone on and lost. We need another quality CB to partner Nesta as Kala is a liability - his handball and wrestling a player to the ground on the edge of the box testify this. Then, to add insult to injury, Kala is awarded the captaincy over Ricky!! I mean WTF? Give the captaincy to someone who is trying to lose over someone who ran the game and scored a hat trick - Ought to be an easy decision.

Still a great result, but it was against a poor Reggina side - can we do this against the merde?
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Good win.

Hope it is not too little too late...........
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

It's too late, that is certain. Fiorentina won't lose 4 point in 4 games AND Milan won't win all remaining (Napoli away plus Inter...).

Milan winning all four and Fiorentina drawing two out of four. That won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Then, to add insult to injury, Kala is awarded the captaincy over Ricky!! I mean WTF? Give the captaincy to someone who is trying to lose over someone who ran the game and scored a hat trick - Ought to be an easy decision.
    Firstly, its a fact that Milan's captaincy is based on a seniority hierarchy.

Secondly, even though TV footage showed Rino giving the armband to Kala, moments later I realized Pirlo was wearing the armband.

I guess Kala does not like being captain or something so he gave it to Pirlo.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

great open attacking game!

nice to see kaka on fire,

nice to see inzaghi score again!! the guy is a monster

and pato ... simply brilliant!

for whatever it's worth fore, let's continue like this and take the inter bitches

We simply just postponed the humilation...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathiasv View Post
    We simply just postponed the humilation...
    LOL
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Im not too optimistic, let them show they cant play like this each weak, we've had our good game this season followed by terrible ones!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT