Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Week 33: Juventus-Milan

LEGEND! He's straight from the John McClane school of thought or vice-versa!

We can do without the Porky mode:

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Very interesting match was played, I watched it with pleasure. At first half, there was an equal match, caused by weakness of Milanís defense line (absence of Nesta and Kaladze) and the factor of Kaka, who didnít play so good for a long time. As usual, Pippo was on peak of form for a big match and scored his standard two goals But at second half, the situation on the field was changed. Iím sure that it was Ranieriís merit. I donít know how but Kaka was switched off the game and accordingly Pippo remained without ammunitions. Seedorf played too close to midfield and couldnít replace Kaka in the role of Pippoís assistant.

It is not known, Milan standed the test or not, but on 67 minute the question about winner of the match was practically solved. Bonera became the anti-hero. I understand why he made tough tackle against Sissoko. At that moment, passions on the field became heated. At first, Grygera played tough against Maldini, but within framework of rules, according to referee. Then Kamoranezi played tough against Seedorf, but again within framework of rules. Then Gattuso theatrical fell after clash with somebody from Juve and here Bonera made his mistake. He was elementarily failed an experience. By the way, Sissoko proved to be Nedvedís best learner, when I saw how he writhed with pain, I felt sorry for him, now imagine my surprise when I saw his run in a minute

Also it was unusual to see that Pirlo and Seedorf couldnít make a pass from corners. I remembered Alex from Fenerbahce with his phenomenal ability to pass the ball to the heads of his partners.

P.S. When they played at first half of the season (at San-Siro) it was birthday of my son (1 year) and now when they played return match Ė it was day of his circumcision
    CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!

Poor mutilated baby.

Just on the side note. Milan finished the game against Juve with an average age of the defense of 36 years old!!!!! Kalac-36, Cafu-38, Favalli-36, Maldini-39, Simic-33. Almost 200 years of experience and still they concede a goal from a set piece with the smallest guy on the field scoring with a header!!!! This surely must be come kind of a record!!!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    Poor mutilated baby.
    Thanks for congratulations
    CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!

I think it sums up our current state that Serie A's showcase match has inspired only 5 pages in the thread for it.