Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Week 33: Juventus-Milan

Kalac was also once again sooooooooooooo bad, once again he was laying on thr ground from the slowest shot ever from Del Piero ... also second goal he lost the ball ...

About Carlo pfffffff come on taking of our only striker for Cafu, an old lady runs faster and is more creative then him.

Pirlo did not played bad in my eyes and also Seedorf was good untill we lost Bonera with a deserved red card.

CARLO HAS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    it doesnt matter what fiorentina do tomorrow now. Even 4 points is too much...
    1pt is too much for this team IMO
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

I don't think it was that bad a performance from Milan...in particular the 1st was played rather well. For a while dominating the gobbi. Seedorf, Pirlo and Kaka were really playing well, as was Pippo. The 2nd half was a different story.

Favalli was awful, showed his age, utterly useless. Simic was rusty and played, he'll be dreaming of the jube forwards. Gattuso had very bad game as well, he's been off for a while now.

Bonera was having a monster of a game...then he threw it all away with that awful, and totally unnecessary tackle that completely tilted the game in jube's favor.

I agree with Leffe about Kalac...the guy is a decent back up, but he is not good enough to be the #1 keeper for Milan...Galliani says that Milan will choose from one of our 6 gk's, the problem is that none of them are good enough...one of the main priorities for the club should be to get a real GK.

Another week goes by and fail to cut in on the violas' lead...I still hope they shock the
    merda on Sunday.

As always
    Avanti MILAN!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Super Rino View Post
    Galliani says that Milan will choose from one of our 6 gk's, the problem is that none of them are good enough...one of the main priorities for the club should be to get a real GK.
    Great point. In American Footbal they say if you have 3 QB's you have none. I believe this translates to soccer: If you have 6 gk's you have none.
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Great point. In American Footbal they say if you have 3 QB's you have none. I believe this translates to soccer: If you have 6 gk's you have none.

exactly Walker.

Juve didnt beat us last night. Carlo and his tactics did that. I just wonder where the hell did he get(steal) his licence? I simply dont understand his stupidities anymore...
    Bonera got red carded, and , instead of taking one of Rino - Ambro out he takes Inzaghi out. He wants to win with no striker and with 2 non creative players in the mid plus two ghosts(not soccer players) in Pirlo and Seedorf and a Swiss cheese defence.! My compliments for Kaka and Inzaghi.

CARLO HAS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

No,Carlo has to dissappear.Not alone, together with Galliani, Oddo, Pirlo, Seedorf, Favalli,Cafu,Simic, Kalac,Dida, Gourcuff, Gilardino,Serginho, Ba,

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    exactly Walker.

Juve didnt beat us last night. Carlo and his tactics did that. I just wonder where the hell did he get(steal) his licence? I simply dont understand his stupidities anymore...
    Bonera got red carded, and , instead of taking one of Rino - Ambro out he takes Inzaghi out. He wants to win with no striker and with 2 non creative players in the mid plus two ghosts(not soccer players) in Pirlo and Seedorf and a Swiss cheese defence.! My compliments for Kaka and Inzaghi.
    LOL Swiss cheese defence

Another Artan classic
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

I think we could have won the game last night. At 1-2, Juve looked a little shocked that the night was not going their way but they dug deep, persevered and turned the tables on us.

Maldini gifted Juve's second goal to them and his expression when Hasan put it in the back of the net said it all. He knew he messed it up big time.

We must leave the ref's decisions out of this one. We have to grow beyond this blaming the ref game. Bonera made the most moronic tackle on Momo. That was a straight red and the eventual death knell for us.

As has been said, maybe Carlo should have taken off Pirlo or Gattuso / Ambro rather than Inzaghi. I feel that he came into his Porky mode. Porky mode not because he is a P.I.G but because Porky is the most scared character out of the Warner Bros. cartoon lot!! My personal favourite it Yosemite Sam!! I mean look at the bugger's height and then look at the size of his moustache and six-shooter! Fvcking Legend!

Carlo went for the 2-2 draw when he took off Pippo. He wanted to hold on to the lead. He even admitted that in the post game comments.

It didn't work out. Juve with a mediocre team showed that they had more heart. First Inter and then Milan. They've done both now.

We have a lot of improving to do. I wouldn't blame Kalac on Del Piero's goal. He was beaten by the precision of the shot rather than anything else. It was very accurate even if it may have been inadvertent from Del Piero. Once again he scored versus Milan! Amazing!

The UCL qualification has looked impossible for quite some time. I think we want to seal that deal as soon as possible so that our players can rest for the Euro rather quickly. It's hugely disappointing but that is what it seems to be.

So far we are strongly linked with Zambrotta, R10 and Sheva. These guys have won everything. One thing that is worrying me is apart from Pato the rest have won it all and in most cases more than once. Will the motivation still be there to become Kings of Europe? It's like a credit card maxing out. You have it but it won't work.

I just hope that our team including our management and coach has not maxed out. We have to be very careful in what we do. This is a very delicate phase in our club's history.

Bring in some hungry players. Nesta, Kaka, Pato and Ambro should be the only guaranteed starters for next season IMO. Once the season starts even those guys should be played on merit. I have striked off Pirlo's name. Tired or not tired. Buddy, you need to pull your socks up. It's only one game per week now.

The reputations can not be the reason for selection. It is what you can do on the pitch. Meritocracy must prevail. You can't play the guys by name or reputation. Agreed, that the squad is bleak but sub the bad players during a game. That can and should be done.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa