Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: UCL 2007-8 - Mockba!

Hahahahaha scouse scum out

Trouble is I can't stand the other two. May 21st is going to be a very black day indeed!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Manchester United deserves it, as I've said the whole time. They have everything to win it. They have maneuvered every single team so far. whether it's away from home or in Manchester. That is impressive.

The turning point of the whole tie came when that stupid moron Sami Hyypia brought down Ballack!

Liverpool came from behind to make it 1-1. They had Chavski on the back foot. Chavski already had a superb Essien shot disallowed correctly for offside and Liverpool had the edge.

Why the hell do you make a BLUNDER by bringing down Ballack in the penalty area when he was actually running away from goal!!! FFS Hyypia!!! Moron! It wasn't even a dangerous situation.

Two major blunders ... first by Riise and then Hyypia take Liverpool out. You can't make such mistakes and expect to go through in the end. The first leg was gifted to Chavski and then the second leg was gifted again after getting into the ascendency.

Now there are two teams in the final ... neither of which I support. I want Chavski to win it for BALLACK, CECH, ESSIEN and DROGBA ONLY!!!!

I want Utd. to win it so that the Russian conglomerate goes down and football wins in the end. Utd. have played well this season in the UCL by their own standards only.

I think the Chavs will win it. It's perhaps destiny for them. Mother Russia is calling!!! I think Utd. will lose it. 80,000 in Moscow with Utd. only having 20,000 on their side!! It will be an away game for them.

Plus Utd. won't win 3 UCL finals out of 3.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Speaking of Cech, nice blunder from his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Plus Utd. won't win 3 UCL finals out of 3.
    Well, Real Madrid won five out of five in the 50's (bad example, but still) and three out of three 98, 00 and 02.

Ajax won three straight in the 70's.

Liverpool won three straight in the late 70's and early 80's.

Bayern München won three straight in the 70's.

Yes you can talk about "four star alliance", but seeing United not grabbing this due to statistics is BS IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    your sympathy for liverpool is really miserable haroon, One of the most ugly teams in the world and offcourse the whole motivation you put behind it is your choice...

For me, i'm happy to see that chelsea is leading and playing football where liverpool can only dream off.
    agreed Filli, it will be a good game i think, its really hotted up between these two, if ronaldo turns up and rooney is 100% uinited will win, i hope so anyway, 50yrs since munich it needs to be uniteds trophy this year, also for Paul Scholes, the player england miss terribly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    Well, Real Madrid won five out of five in the 50's (bad example, but still) and three out of three 98, 00 and 02.

Ajax won three straight in the 70's.

Liverpool won three straight in the late 70's and early 80's.

Bayern München won three straight in the 70's.

Yes you can talk about "four star alliance", but seeing United not grabbing this due to statistics is BS IMHO.
    First of all, Milan has won 4 out of 4 in 1963, 1969, 1989 and 1990.

Every single one of your examples is that of a Star Alliance club so your examples count for royal poop! We are talking about a Pretender here. Utd. got lucky that Pool didn't reach the final otherwise it was lights out for them. Pool will win it Rome next season in any case.

Chelsea and Mother Russia! Roman will do anything possible to grasp this one even if it means pay-outs. Utd. are in a sticky place. Reminds me of our position in 2005 coming close to winning everything but ending up with nothing.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

i agree with haroon, chelsea will win it. (atleast that's what i suspect). They will have blood in their eyes, they already " should" have won it 4 years in a row, in their eyes. with all the investments and like haroon says it's in mother russia, it's now or never for them (a bit dramaticall but still)