Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UCL 2007-8 - Mockba!

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    Then for only this time i'll agree with you old men! Hate those fokkers, only respectable player in that team is kuijt! what a guy you just gotta love him
    Glad you finally saw some sense(only spoilt by the silly remark about Kunt)
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Dear Kunt... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    That is the exact thought that will be the eventual fall of the Prawn Munchers!

I want a Pool - Man Who final. It's time. Then you will see why the Star Alliance members have the honour of wearing the prestigious EUROPEAN STAR. While the pretenders wear Nike jerseys!

Slurgy Red Nose Alice will drench his remorse in Scotch after defeat in Moscow. He will use Johnnie Walker shampoo, Ballantine's soap and Black Dog as a face wash on May 22, 2008.

C. Ronaldo will be crying on the sidelines making a hoopla of it all and the Granny Shagging Pikey will be letting it all out on Colleen!

there is a psychological block, liverpool fear utd, pool would beat barca in the final, but not man utd, altho ronaldo has a bit to prove he isnt a big game choker, he can go missing, he was anonymous vs arsenal in the prem too. He isnt the big game player kaka is! The likes of tevez and rooney will win the cup for them

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    there is a psychological block, liverpool fear utd, pool would beat barca in the final, but not man utd, altho ronaldo has a bit to prove he isnt a big game choker, he can go missing, he was anonymous vs arsenal in the prem too. He isnt the big game player kaka is! The likes of tevez and rooney will win the cup for them
    Drew,
    All right. Let's wait for the SF ties to conclude next week and hopefully we will get a Liverpool Vs. Manure final. After that the trash talk can begin.

But just for starters ... Drew stop being a prawn muncher!

Slur Alice beating Rafa in a UCL Final? I will donate my left nut to The Louvre if that happens.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    there is a psychological block, liverpool fear utd,
    That applies in the EPL where Utd. own Pool home or away.

Utd. suffer from the same thing in Europe that Juve, Barca, Arsenal, Inter, PSV and a lot of others do.

"They don't feel at home"

That's the difference between these pretenders and the Star Alliance. When a Star Alliance member plays in the UCL and hasa good run in the tournament it feels right at home be it, Madrid, Barcelona, Milano, Torino, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Eindhoven, AmsterDAMNNNNN!, Lisboa, Mockba or whatever. Because these clubs "know" that they belong there and they are in their rightful place.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Glory, glory United!

Excellent match! Splendid, charm, designing and etc.

This match can be discussed and discussed, but all the way, something would be missed

From the beginning of the match, Van Der Sar run so much, that I thought he would ask for a substitution. He actually was close to substitution on 37 minute, but not because he was tired, but because of Brown's leg which faced with his head. Before, Brown had time to prevent Ronaldo to score beautiful goal. Except these moments, Brown played solid.

Zambrotta, of course, made mistake when Scholes scored goal, but in second half, Janluka played great. Although he often played against Ronaldo and Evra at once.

Till the last 96-th minute, Barca was close to the draw and the final match, but MU was better and MU deserved the final match.

P.S. Turkish commentators named Xavi like - Shavi and Savi and Chavi
    CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
    Glory, glory United!
    The Prawn Munchers are going down in the final. It's their destiny. Their destiny was to reach the final because the joke that is "More Than a Club" are the most over-rated club in football history.

It bamboozles me that a club can be proud of being the only Club to play in Europe every single season! Geez ... the end result is the trophies. Compare the participation with wins and you have the poorest win percentage on show! Bottlers. They are without a doubt the Thierry Onree of football clubs.

On average throughout their history their possession is over 50% be it home or away and yet the end results are disastrous more often than not! Incredible!

Excellent match! Splendid, charm, designing and etc.
    I'm sorry but the match was anything but excellent! Last year's Semi-Final tie between Milan and Utd., Juve vs. Real and Utd. vs. Leverkusen were splendid SF ties of this decade!

This one was all hype and over-rated just like the teams participating in it!! I heard a lot of mumbo jumbo of this tie being the best SF in UCL ever and this should have been a final!!! I'm glad it wasn't a final seeing that these two UCL pretenders were shit scared to attack and play their normal!!!

That is why European Star Alliance great clubs are GREAT CLUBS because they know how to assert their authority during a good era. They don't play chicken as the games get bigger.

This UCL is begging Liverpool to win it. Win it for the Star Alliance you rip roaring Reds!! Tear Slur Alice Slurgy's Prawn Munchers to SHREDS!

The UCL DNA will prevail if Liverpool make it to the final. It will show that in EUROPE Utd. will never overshadow their greater European counterparts!

Russians or Pool to win the whole thing! Mark it down.

FORZA LIVERPOOL

FORZA STAR ALLIANCE!

MERDA PRETENDERS

YNWA! Number 6 awaits! Keep it in the club (Star Alliance)

P.S. Don't curse me if they don't.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

your sympathy for liverpool is really miserable haroon, One of the most ugly teams in the world and offcourse the whole motivation you put behind it is your choice...

For me, i'm happy to see that chelsea is leading and playing football where liverpool can only dream off.