Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UCL 2007-8 - Mockba!

Forza Liverpool - Forza Star Alliance!

You'll Never Walk Alone.

P.S. Let the other three pretenders dwell on what might have been and what could have been! Overrated under-achievers the lot of them

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

for me its forza ManU
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

The Chavski Mockba captain Faun Cherry last night reminded me of Passarrella in his cynical defending! He was literally trying to hurt the Liverpool players.

I was giggling when I Liverpool scored a goal by that personification of Oranje called Dirk Kuyt! Not because he scored but because moments earlier Avram Prank was instructing A. Hole to do something and a 30 seconds later it was a mess in the Chavski penalty area with Ukelele trying to drop kick Kuyt before he scored a scrappy but well earned goal!

It's unfortunate that a Ginger Haired person is behind a tragedy and what a tragedy it turned out to be. A hapless and virtually clueless Chavski got a goal gifted by Riise ... it was actually a damn good header to put into your own net but a schoolboy horrific error in reality.

The timing just rubs salt into their wound. The most flukey draw gifted by Liverpool to Chavski. It's still not over but it will be a slightly uphill battle now for Liverpool. I think they can still do it. They are more composed and confident IMO.

Out of the Chavski lot, Cech, Carvalho, Ballack and Drogba stood out for me. The rest were back to their frozen best in another UCL SF.

Cech has kept Chavski in the tie as he made two brilliant saves off Torres and Gerrard (what a shot!).

It was a good game to watch IMO. Liverpool definitely deserved more than the 1-1 draw they got but this competition is cruel. If you don't capitalize on your chances when the wave is with you then it can hurt you.

Oh ... and one last thing. Kalou is preferred over that good for nothing Traitor bench-warmer!! So, it's actually not Mourinho who was against the Traitor. It's the Traitor who is so garbage that even Avram Prank doesn't want to play him.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post

You'll Never Walk Alone.

P.S. Let the other three pretenders dwell on what might have been and what could have been! Overrated under-achievers the lot of them
    Liverpool cant beat Man U, they know it

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Liverpool cant beat Man U, they know it
    That is the exact thought that will be the eventual fall of the Prawn Munchers!

I want a Pool - Man Who final. It's time. Then you will see why the Star Alliance members have the honour of wearing the prestigious EUROPEAN STAR. While the pretenders wear Nike jerseys!

Slurgy Red Nose Alice will drench his remorse in Scotch after defeat in Moscow. He will use Johnnie Walker shampoo, Ballantine's soap and Black Dog as a face wash on May 22, 2008.

C. Ronaldo will be crying on the sidelines making a hoopla of it all and the Granny Shagging Pikey will be letting it all out on Colleen!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

What a snooze-fest between Over-rated Pretender 1 and Over-rated Pretender 2!!!

The match touted as the greatest SF in the UCL turned out to be by far one of the most shittiest encounter.

The Milan-Utd. UCL SF, Real-Juve SF and the Utd.-Leverkusen SF were by and large superb entertaining games that kept you on the edge of your seat! Guess what, two of those Semis involved STAR ALLIANCE members!

Yesterday's game was about who is a bigger chicken. Slurgy Alice' was so scared of a UCL SF away game because of the Milan mauling last season in the San Siro that he had to put Brain Looney on the right wing and put that over-rated kid CR up front with Tevez. He just didn't want another 3-0 mauling.

But the fool that he is, he didn't realize that he was playing a Pretender in Barca and not a UCL Star Alliance President in Milan!! Even after 130+ UCL games and 20 years of coaching Utd. he doesn't understand the dynamics of the UCL. That's poor Slurgy .... very poor.
    Milan came to OT to win that match. At least learn from the last SF you played Slurgy.

In other corner we have a bunch of schmucks who want to pass 10 times IN THE PENALTY AREA so that they can walk the ball into the net after beating the goalkeeper.

A team with 65% possession in the first half had 3 miserly shots on goal and those were not actually shots because Van der Sar didn't break a sweat and didn't dirty his gear. Just goes to show how productive they are with all that ball possession just fannying about in the final third. It seemed like a freaking practice session with Barfa taking a walk in the park. No urgency. No intent. No shots.

That over-rated prick who is about to take the place of ONREE in playing for the TV ... I'm talking about C.Ron just flopped in yet another big match. He was invisible against Milan. They said that he is gaining experience and is too young right now. He played us for the second time and he was invisible again. They said that he is tired along with his team mates due to the busy season. He scores for fun in the UCL this term and yet again he bottles it in the biggest match of the season so far!!! I fail to see how people miss out on these points. It's so obvious!

Utd. still have the edge. They should win the home match and go to the final to lose against the Star Alliance member!

Seeing all three pretenders, I have belief that Rafa can win this UCL if there are no blunders from ginger-haired clowns like Riise. His team is the most mature on the big occasion and his team is the best to hold its own on the big nights. This is a massive opportunity for Liverpool to win the UCL because the other three clown clubs seem to be lost on this stage. They themselves feel that they don't belong here and they have fluked it to get this far so they are cautious not to blow it big time! While Liverpool are showing quite clearly that not only do they belong here but they want to go all the way.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Forza Liverpool. Win it for the Star Alliance. Let these shabby clubs live in fear. Attacking clubs! Ha!
    Last edited by Haroon; 24th April 2008 at 07:51.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post

You'll Never Walk Alone.

I usually agree with all you say Haroon, but I just can't on this. I absolutely can't stand liverpoop with their chav,bin dipping and ungracious fans. Horrible team with horrible fans IMO
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I usually agree with all you say Haroon, but I just can't on this. I absolutely can't stand liverpoop with their chav,bin dipping and ungracious fans. Horrible team with horrible fans IMO
    Then for only this time i'll agree with you old men! Hate those fokkers, only respectable player in that team is kuijt! what a guy you just gotta love him