Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 49 to 55 of 55

Thread: Roma vs Milan

  1. #49
    Senior Member Leffe's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hasselt, Belgium
    Posts
    15,989

    Default

    I don't blame Seedorf Fillipo after he left the field we crashed complete But he MUST have scored easy instead of showing off
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

  2. #50
    Senior Member fillipo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in your momma's bedroom
    Posts
    8,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leffe View Post
    I don't blame Seedorf Fillipo after he left the field we crashed complete But he MUST have scored easy instead of showing off
    absolutely, but we both know it's not the core problem

  3. #51
    Senior Member Rosso's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    113

    Default

    I watched first half and then... went to sleep It looks as if even tifosi are growing older
    CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!

  4. #52
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    680

    Default

    I agree with Haroon that Carlo was likely forced to take down Seedorf because he had returned after injury. I think we lost because of our poor bench. Except of Yoann (whom Carlo doesn't trust at all) we had no offensive midfielder on the bench. We got under pressure easily with 3!!! defensive mids who can hardly pass the ball. And without Sandro, there was no chance our defence could stand that pressure.

    To be honest, our poor bench limits Carlo's tactic and changes during the game. However, he is responsbible for this situation as well as he should require better players and he should work with the current squad better (Yoann).

    I have lost my faith, guys. This season is definitely over.

    Bring in Jose as long as he is available.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

  5. #53
    Senior Member artan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,223

    Default

    we are in a free fall with 9.81 m/s.what we need is a smooth landing otherwise wew gonna crash our faces very bad.

  6. #54
    Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I agree with Haroon that Carlo was likely forced to take down Seedorf because he had returned after injury. I think we lost because of our poor bench. Except of Yoann (whom Carlo doesn't trust at all) we had no offensive midfielder on the bench. We got under pressure easily with 3!!! defensive mids who can hardly pass the ball. And without Sandro, there was no chance our defence could stand that pressure.

    To be honest, our poor bench limits Carlo's tactic and changes during the game. However, he is responsbible for this situation as well as he should require better players and he should work with the current squad better (Yoann).

    I have lost my faith, guys. This season is definitely over.

    Bring in Jose as long as he is available.
    This season was over as soon as we struggled to draw against Empoli.

    It's been a year to forget.

  7. #55
    Senior Member Ian's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    8,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    This season was over as soon as we struggled to draw against Empoli.

    It's been a year to forget.
    The season was over when carlo stayed
    FORZA MILAN

    "AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •