Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Roma vs Milan

It's a shame that we let this one get away...Milan certainly had a very in form Roma on the
    ropes. One of the better performances of the Serie A season for Milan, but a moment of silly
    defending cost us.

Seedorf, who had a great game could have pretty much closed the game with that great chance
    cleared off the line. Pato also had a good chance. I don't know if Clearence got hurt or what...but Carletto was sure quick to take him out and put in Exmerson.

I wonder about Kaka's condition, hope he's ok...without him we're in deep trouble. It suxx that we
    still have to depend more and more on Fiore slipping.

As always
    FORZA MILAN!!!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

if i hadn't seen the game i wouldn't be so surprised by this result.... but damnnnn first half was pretty good not really a half we owned but we did played quite well, then second half we dominated, played well and weren't under pressure at all we just played some good football!!!!

then after the kakagol, what does the fokker do??????? change the system, sub one of the best players on the field add an extra dm and let roma come.... menn i still can't believe it, even tho the goals where due to clumsy defence

Seedorf was really good tonight, just hoped that he could turn in that wonderfull pass by Pato x2. The funny thing is that so far this season, we have managed to win one big game, and that game was against Viola...

Forza Milan

keep laughing adriano
    -_______-

We were better then Roma and then this happens, we throw it all away in 5 minutes, our defence on first goal... 5 man on one Roma player ????????? and Kalac was already laying down before Vucinic shot ... I've had it, i've said it before but please get rid off Carlo and buy a new defence and a goalkeeper.

Seedorf blew it in my opinion, he should have scored but no instead of shooting he wanted to dribble Doni and then with lot's of luck he shot at goal and was cleared. Great pass from Pato and once again we failled to close a game, what a shame. So dissapointed
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leffe View Post
    We were better then Roma and then this happens, we throw it all away in 5 minutes, our defence on first goal... 5 man on one Roma player ????????? and Kalac was already laying down before Vucinic shot ... I've had it, i've said it before but please get rid off Carlo and buy a new defence and a goalkeeper.

Seedorf blew it in my opinion, he should have scored but no instead of shooting he wanted to dribble Doni and then with lot's of luck he shot at goal and was cleared. Great pass from Pato and once again we failled to close a game, what a shame. So dissapointed
    blaming clarence is not fair, this lost certainly wasn't his fault, so what he missed a golden opportunity... i think pato and gila already missed like 50 of those.. and considering this game the fault imo definitly lays with the **** decisions of carlo and our weak defence

just three minutes that disastered our hopes.

the only plus from that match is that Roma maintain contact with Inter and nerazzurri wouldn't be champions so fast. We all support Roma in this pursuit.

I think that blaming Seedorf or Carlo or Pato or someone else is not fair.

1. Roma is a better football side than us right now.

2. Last night we played well because we had some rest prior to the game and got Seedorf back who balanced our team really well.

3. Carlo had to sub Seedorf because when a player returns after injury it is not wise to risk 90 mins with him as he may get the injury again so he has to be taken off 3/4th into the game.

4. Our lapse in concentration cost us the game as we relaxed. That was the wrong thing.

5. If the lapse in concentration is considered our mistake then Carlo, the team and especially the defensive players (starting from the DMs to the defence and goalie) need to be shaken up for slacking.

In any case, we can't blame one or the other here. It was going to be hard. Most would have thought that we were going to lose this game but surprisingly we played well.

Gaylliani already spoke that he knows the fans want the Scudetto so next season the Scudetto will be top priority or at least on par with the UCL. Since the UCL qualification is not even a target for this side so next season Scudetto is all we will have to fight for and we will try to win it next season. The Lord of the Queers is already setting the tone for next season. We've already started hearing comments of we will fight for the UEFA Cup if we have to. Scudetto will be priority. Even the prick knows that UCL is a distant dream for next season even if we qualify for it because our team is weak.

It's good to read comments by Kaka who has indirectly called Maldini to call it a day now and also given very direct words to the management to wake up and rebuild quick.

Carlo has also stated that Shev is perhaps not the right player tactically who is required. Loving him is one thing but bending over for him just because the management loves him is not a beneficial decision for the side. That's good to hear.

Anyway, we have hardly won games against big opponents this season in either Serie A or the UCL. We actually don't deserve to be in 4th place if you look at things objectively. However, we are still fighting for it and may get it. I wouldn't keep high hopes as it might be a step too far for this side to achieve 4th place with the opposition we are pitted against for the rest of the season.
    Last edited by Haroon; 16th March 2008 at 06:03.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa