Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: UCL RD-16: 2nd Leg - Milan Vs. Arsenal

Danny,
    I think you've made it clear that you are not for Mourinho to join. In any case, it seems that he won't be coming because the over the hill LYING b.itch slave is coming back.

Mourinho doesn't get on too well with average football players because they don't do the job for him i.e. win.

So Mourinho is out as the Milan management is thinking on different lines.

I would be interested in your pick for the Milan coach if you think that Ancelotti should leave right now. I'm sorry if I missed your posts where you might have mentioned this previously.

I will say this that if the Milan management would have total faith and confidence in Mourinho and give him the players then perhaps we can win two more UCL titles in quick time. Maybe more. It's just a gut feeling I have and God has gifted me with a good instinct. We will own Inter.

But he is right ..... the club has to believe in him and his project with total belief. No questions. That won't happen IMO so I am resigned to the fact that we will not be seeing Mourinho on the bench of Milan.

Silvio did say one thing. He said Arsenal was more physical than Milan. I think Arsenal was more skillful and faster on the night. Maybe Silvio is thinking about bringing more physical presence for Milan but that is a Mourinho school of thought. Let's hope but in reality I don't think he will arrive if that LIAR returns to disgrace the great Milan jersey.
    Last edited by Haroon; 7th March 2008 at 18:18.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Danny,
    I think you've made it clear that you are not for Mourinho to join.
    If you read my posts, I don't say anything of the sort. I've already said I'm not completely against him joining us. I am just saying I'm not sharing the apparent optimism of my fellow fans over the prospect of it. I urge serious caution. Just like I do about Pato being considered a foregone conclusion by many to becoming a world class superstar.

In any case, it seems that he won't be coming because the over the hill LYING b.itch slave is coming back.
    I have so many reasons to want Sheva to return. I'm pretty glad it seems to be happening.

Mourinho doesn't get on too well with average football players because they don't do the job for him i.e. win.
    Now that's harsh - you dismiss Sheva as an average player? Did his 7 years with us mean nothing to you? Don't get me wrong, his Chelsea career was anything but illustrious, but to rather insult his career overall as 'average' seems a little cruel.

So Mourinho is out as the Milan management is thinking on different lines.

I would be interested in your pick for the Milan coach if you think that Ancelotti should leave right now. I'm sorry if I missed your posts where you might have mentioned this previously.
    I initially suggested MVB but he's been nicked by Ajax. I proposed a tentative prospect of Rijkaard but that was me thinking out loud more than anything else.
    If I could have any coach on earth, realistically, to take over, I might opt for Lippi. Koeman is another I like.

I will say this that if the Milan management would have total faith and confidence in Mourinho and give him the players then perhaps we can win two more UCL titles in quick time. Maybe more. It's just a gut feeling I have and God has gifted me with a good instinct. We will own Inter.
    I have great instinct. Problem is I tend to let events in life overide it a lot.

But he is right ..... the club has to believe in him and his project with total belief. No questions. That won't happen IMO so I am resigned to the fact that we will not be seeing Mourinho on the bench of Milan.

Silvio did say one thing. He said Arsenal was more physical than Milan. I think Arsenal was more skillful and faster on the night. Maybe Silvio is thinking about bringing more physical presence for Milan but that is a Mourinho school of thought. Let's hope but in reality I don't think he will arrive if that LIAR returns to disgrace the great Milan jersey.
    Oh absolutely - Sheva is a 2 faced liar - I entirely agree. But I also don't care.

If it gave us the impetus up front we need, frankly he could be Jeffery Dahmer for all the difference it makes to me.

i missed everything considering football last week so also this game, damn planes and damn united states...

off course i checked the result right after the game, i didn't see the game but even tho i got the feeling we didn't deserve a win, i must say i'm very dissapointed. specially for paolo what a ****ty season to say goodbye for this legend.

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    i missed everything considering football last week so also this game, damn planes and damn united states...

off course i checked the result right after the game, i didn't see the game but even tho i got the feeling we didn't deserve a win, i must say i'm very dissapointed. specially for paolo what a ****ty season to say goodbye for this legend.

dont worry for Paolo. He will never RETIER. He announces the retirement and than signs contract extension for one more year.