Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UCL RD-16: 2nd Leg - Milan Vs. Arsenal

Yup, Arsenal fully deserve the QF. The only thing they didn't show was good finishing. However they did great both at Emirates and San Siro.

Hmm, Kalac should have saved Fabregas' shot, no doubt. That Milan didn't buy Buffon or any other classy goalkeeper has truly come back to hunt us.

O.K. 4th place in Serie A then.

4th place? we have more chance of winning the cl

2-0 now
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

game over! goodnight
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Game over and fully deserved IMO, the best team totally deserved that. Are we still ok as we are Galliani?
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Ordinarily, I'd say that tonight's defeat could well prove a blessing in disguise - that the club would rebuild, strengthen...but I know the hierarchy too well.

Congratulations to Arsenal - we've been comprehensively outplayed and outclassed.

End of the road, and not just in the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by GattusoKing View Post
    Ordinarily, I'd say that tonight's defeat could well prove a blessing in disguise - that the club would rebuild, strengthen...but I know the hierarchy too well.

Congratulations to Arsenal - we've been comprehensively outplayed and outclassed.

End of the road, and not just in the CL.
    very true

now its time for CHANGES!!!!!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

I am praying that debacle, and let's face it while Arsenal were the better team, our performance over the 2 legs was anything but the European Milan, causes that we FINALLY see the clearout this club has been crying for for 3+ seasons.

Tonight the soul deserted us completely - and it won't return until the winds of change blow.

And I hope Simon's wrong but my cynicism agrees with him.

I can't say I'm that disappointed, to be honest. Arsenal fully deserved to win tonight and certainly to go through. Milan were out of gas, they didn't have the speed in their feet nor their mind.

One thing to hope for, from all this, is that a new coach will arrive and a massive investment in players as well. It will be interesting to see how the hierarchy responds to this, in the summer and especially responds to the media after the game. Will there be anything to even try to defend?

This is and end of an era. Maldini with five UCL-titles will quit, Ancelotti with two UCL as a player and two as coach, will most likely leave.