Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Flamini joins ACMilan

Star Flamini joins ACMilan

He have been Arsenal and the EPL's revolution this season Imo, and he's the main reason behind Arsenal's successful season so far.

He's out of contract in June, he's 23 only and he's a very good player.. Would take him on free anytime.. His Arsenal renewal is taking too much time, by any chance Galliani can do something here?

His work rate is amazing.. His passes are very good, he can be very very useul as our 3 DMs are 29, 30 and 31 years old.

dude ... i think galliani is an idiot, like u do ... an idiot with an amazing career (it must be said) ... the dude's job is to KNOW WHOT FREE PLAYERS ARE ABOUT ... vieri, rivaldo, wtf, jesus christ, whotever ... i am sure he'll target him ... i dont know the dude that much but the name says something to me! u r right ... young players, its a must ... our mids are still young but in a few years they are old... for me the guys is more than welcome though ... defs and mids are the best in the world (imo) ... defending is an important part of the game! let the fantasia over to kaka, pato, quaresma, benzema, etc

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

I wouldn't mind Flamini but somewhat I doubt that he will be as good as he is now in another club. Many Arsenal players I do think will struggle when they leave that special environment.

I agree Gurre, I don't expect him to be a Mascherano but he can do a much better job than Brocchi.

Being French at Arsenal is like being Brazilian at Milan.

It won't happen.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

French are known for their style so some brands like S.T. Dupont come to mind but not footballers.

No Flamini required. French have always flopped at Milan. It won't change in the future as well. Let's get someone else like Diarra perhaps.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Papin did quite well, and btw i think it's nonsense to say that origin matters to succeed.

however i do like to dislike french so for this one time i will agree with Haroon..... wait from the other hand free agent.... Go Galliani do your thing

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    Papin did quite well, and btw i think it's nonsense to say that origin matters to succeed.

however i do like to dislike french so for this one time i will agree with Haroon..... wait from the other hand free agent.... Go Galliani do your thing

I started respecting you till you said "wait"!!! Get outta here!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa