You got:
    Gila 15-20
    Oliveira 13
    Borriello's half 7
    Simic 2?
    Abbiati 4
    Brocchi 2?

Almost equal..
    very true, we can create a great squad next season without doing really crazy stuff. Also add Gourcuff to that list of players, we could get 10-15m for him. and get someone like Quaresma or Diego for him. They would cost us some money but they would be a massive improvement on gourcuff and the team.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    Also add Gourcuff to that list of players, we could get 10-15m for him.

Milan assess Flamini option Monday 10 March, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan have joined Juventus in the reported race to sign Arsenal midfield starlet Mathieu Flamini.

The young Frenchman, still just 24, may be up for grabs on a Bosman at the end of the season after failing to agree terms with the London club over an extension.

Juventus, despite publicly insisting that they are not tracking the midfielder, have been linked and the Rossoneri are now said to be keen too.

The latest transfer whispers doing the rounds in the streets of Europe’s fashion capital suggest that the San Siro giants are prepared to offer him a four-year contract worth 2m a season.

Flamini, who impressed Milan scouts during Arsenal’s victorious Champions League ties against the Italians recently, is being viewed as a possible replacement for Yoann Gourcuff.

The latter, heralded as the new Zinedine Zidane, could be on his way out of the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza after failing to deliver on his potential.

In an odd twist, Gourcuff may actually end up at the Emirates Stadium given Arsene Wenger’s understood admiration for the former Under-21 French international.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I personally I think that it is possible that he would end up here, if Arsenal are unable to offer him the salary that we apparently offer.
    Anyway this will probably be settled at the opening of the next window, even though italian media seems to think that it is a done deal

Sing when we are winning, sing when we are losing
    The core of Milan is
    Red & Black blood, and not silverware and gold

i dont know what our problem is with Gourcuff, he looked good against empoli and was replaced by brocchi?????????

we all know he will go to arsenal and wenger will make him awesome, it isnt gourcuffs failings, its ours to utilise him, what a ****ing waste of talent, which yet again another club will benefit from

I don't think Flamini will join us.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Me too Haroon, I'm afraid we'll end up with Zambrotta, Sheva and Liverani!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    i dont know what our problem is with Gourcuff, he looked good against empoli and was replaced by brocchi?????????

we all know he will go to arsenal and wenger will make him awesome, it isnt gourcuffs failings, its ours to utilise him, what a ****ing waste of talent, which yet again another club will benefit from
    Gourcuff has not done much to make his mark here. And IMO against empoli he was bad, as soon as he got the ball he looked uncomfortable.
    We cant hang on to players just because we fear that they might blossom at other clubs, just like with Gila we need cut our losses as short as possible IMO.
    Last edited by Nicolas; 11th March 2008 at 14:13.

Sing when we are winning, sing when we are losing
    The core of Milan is
    Red & Black blood, and not silverware and gold