Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Final: AC Milan vs Boca Juniors

Great result, great game overall...first half was tense for Milan, but a
    team like Boca, even if young was going to make it difficult.

In the 2nd half Kaka' s class really showed...when he wants to he's
    dominant unlike almost any other player. Pippo, what a unique player...
    by now Milan legend for sure. Pirlo was great as well.

This was our goal, this really meant a lot for Milan...you could see it in Maldini's face, Kaka,
    Carletto, everyone. A bit of revenge on Boca, like Liverpool. Milan the most
    international cups, the most intercontinental cups...what great titles to have.

With this goal now complete, let's focus on improving our Serie A form.
    The CL...to return to Tokyo again.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!!!!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    anybody heard more about paolo who appereantly official declared today that he will retire at the end of the season?
    Maldini: Time to call it a day
    Channel 4

Paolo Maldini has lifted his third Club World Cup at the age of 39 and announced his retirement.

“I think it is tough for someone to reach 39 and still play for the top trophies,” said the Milan captain after he starred in the 4-2 win over Boca Juniors.

“I am satisfied with what I have achieved today and throughout my career.”

There were reports Maldini would hang up his boots straight after this Final in Yokohama, but he sets a firm date for his retirement.

“In June I will retire and certainly have no regrets. It is a struggle now and I have niggling pains, but I still have so much fun on the pitch.”

He has played for the club since 1984, winning seven Scudetti, five Champions League trophies, three Intercontinental Cups, four European Super Cups, the Coppa Italia and five Italian Super Cups.

Quote Originally Posted by GattusoKing View Post
    Maldini: Time to call it a day
    Channel 4

Paolo Maldini has lifted his third Club World Cup at the age of 39 and announced his retirement.

“I think it is tough for someone to reach 39 and still play for the top trophies,” said the Milan captain after he starred in the 4-2 win over Boca Juniors.

“I am satisfied with what I have achieved today and throughout my career.”

There were reports Maldini would hang up his boots straight after this Final in Yokohama, but he sets a firm date for his retirement.

“In June I will retire and certainly have no regrets. It is a struggle now and I have niggling pains, but I still have so much fun on the pitch.”

He has played for the club since 1984, winning seven Scudetti, five Champions League trophies, three Intercontinental Cups, four European Super Cups, the Coppa Italia and five Italian Super Cups.
    magico capitano! more then a hero a true legend

Highlights are on You Tube Simon.

what to say more guys? congratulations to everyone. great game from kaka,magico pippo, and nesta. what do we want more? stop playing football.we have won it all. is there any basketball team from Milan . lets support them now ;d

Fantasic game! Best game of the year so far. Kaka had all the space he needed in the 2nd half and that proved costy for Boca. The team I watched today is different than the one who plays in serie a, i hope this form can translate over to serie a.

Milan really wanted this and it clearly showed. Maldini is more than a legend, he is a god. Lets give him one more CL before he calls it a day. Forza MILAN! The best club in the world!

we give our best in this type of decisive games. with few re-inforcements we should attack the scudetto+CL next season before Paolo retires.

Great match, we are the deserved winners

Congrats guys

AC MILAN WORLD CHAMPS !!!! THE BEST TEAM ON THE PLANET
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!