Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilardino unsure of future

Default Gilardino unsure of future

In today's La Gazzetta dello Sport, Gilardino admits that even if he wants to stay in Milan, he may look around for another club if the Milan mangement doesn't give him the confidence.

He wants the trust of Ancelotti and Milan's management, to me it sounds he wants to be 100% sure of a starting place next season. How can he give such ultimatum when his performances have been mediocre?

He promises that he would never, ever go to Inter. though. He is flattered by the rumoured interest of Juve and Barca.
    Last edited by Gurre; 3rd June 2007 at 11:27.

Who said Barca wants him?

Gila can focus on improving and do less interviews.. If he wants to go to Juve, I won't mind if it's 25m or Buffon in return..

I agree, I dislike such whining. Why don't he just shut up, start working hard for being a first team regular instead of demanding that he wants to play even if he's been bad...

The Barca-rumour was written in one of La Gazzetta's questions.

Il suo nome č stato associato a Juve e Barcellona. «Sono grandi societŕ, fa piacere il loro interessamento.

Barca never moves for strikers who are useless for their playing style.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    Who said Barca wants him?

Gila can focus on improving and do less interviews.. If he wants to go to Juve, I won't mind if it's 25m or Buffon in return..
    agreed, he is expendable for the right price/deal

I think that Gilardino would score truck loads of goals just like Trez did in the past as Juve's style suits his play much better than Milan's style.

Gilardino is all about methodical play like a workbook while Milan's play is all about fantasy. I hate to say it but Gilardino suffers from the same complex that Juve has when they face big opposition on big European nights.

It seems like a match made in heaven. Plus he came from Parma and many Parma players fit into Juve's team like they were made for it seeing that Parma is the feeder club of Juve for quite some time.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

well Marchionni isnt even playing ahead of a unmotivated Camonaresi.

I dont think that necessarily means that Parma players do good at Juve

Whats this about Gilardino asking for a guaranteed spot? All he's doing is asking for the teams confidence, something that he obviously needs.

Whatever it is, I'll give him ONE more season, otherwise we'll have to let him go.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

Read between the lines: He is asking for the confidence, not to stay one more year and prove himself. In reality this is him demanding a secured first team shirt.