Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reggina-Milan

Serie A Reggina-Milan

I know we're all still high on the CL win, but I thought this game could be interesting in its own way. That is until I saw the squad traveling to Reggina:

MILANO - Questi i 20 convocati del Milan per domani: PORTIERI: Fiori, Kalac, Storari; DIFENSORI: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic; CENTROCAMPISTI: Brocchi, Gattuso, Pirlo; ATTACCANTI: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ronaldo.

I find it weird that we don't bring any Primavera players with us, I had seen forward seeing Di Gennaro, Darmian and a few others play from start.

And another interesting thing is that Ronaldo has already recovered Nice job MilanLab!

I just read Carlo's reasoning for bringing this squad with him:

“We must try to send out a competitive squad that can give a dignified performance so that we do not unfairly tip the relegation battle in anyone’s favour,” noted the tactician after last night’s party at San Siro

I guess that's fair, but still he could have brought along one or two primavera players.
    Last edited by brickeberg; 26th May 2007 at 16:59.

reggina needs a win milan doesnt their already in the champions league next season anyways its better that the 11 starters rest and the younger players get a chance to play in serie A but it be nice if ronaldo plays and scores

I think, Milan fans have a very good relationship with Reggina fans... I would like them to stay up.

Carletto should have only taken a couple of starters for the game...and for sure a couple of primavera players. Oh, well.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

I will watch the game but don't care about it

FORZA MILAN Ronaldo will score
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

i wouldnt mind us ending up 3rd instead of 4th if Lazio slips... so why don't just win the game?
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Reginna have done us many "favours" in the past. I'm sure we'll be returning the favour.

Milan have done favours to Reggina as well - giving them players on loan, and most significant, letting them win the last round in the 03/04-season so they survived. AC Milan were already campione d'Italia.

But, I agree, Milan won't let them go down to Serie B. This is not the way it goes, especially not for a club which Milan share such good relations with.

we'll see what happens i think most players are still drunk i know í am