Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexandre Pato Joins AC Milan

yeah, Galliani takes votes and is democratic

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

it seems he was not enough democratic on Oliveira case.

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    they already do the job, it's not that galliani takes all decisions on his own, but he is the one that get's all the critics on his own
    The ones at the top face the chopping block. That's how it is.

Marchionne went through the top management at the Fiat [Fiat, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Iveco, Maserati & Case New Holland] group and fired them left and right to turn a 2 billion euros per year loss group in 2003 into a 44 billion euros per year profitable conglomerate.

If Gaylliani was doing his job properly then Milan wouldn't struggle to get players like Mascherano, Ribery etc. But somehow we always seem to struggle to get our targets (in Gaylliani's range). It either takes long or we miss out because we were too late to act.

The one at the top always faces the chop and since Silvio is the owner, next in line is Gaylliani so if we have to deal with Calciopoli in one Summer, a financial scandal in another Summer while paying a vastly large amount on an utter piece of tosh like Oliveira then questions should be asked.

This Summer will also reveal a lot. Let's see who we get even if we get R10 or Eto'o as the big money players are not his territory. He is simply not capable. Let's see what we get and what excuses are lined up.

It is utterly wrong to take Milan's success as a saving ground from Gaylliani. The team has performed not because of him but despite his stupidity. I simply cannot understand how a corrupt person like him still stays in the offices of Milan after being convicted. He is useless and the one who pulls us back. Our success is despite him not because of him. He is corrupt. He is daft. He is NOT needed.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    The ones at the top face the chopping block. That's how it is.

Marchionne went through the top management at the Fiat [Fiat, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Iveco, Maserati & Case New Holland] group and fired them left and right to turn a 2 billion euros per year loss group in 2003 into a 44 billion euros per year profitable conglomerate..
    off course that is how it goes, that doesn't mean he is doing a bad job. circumstances can create space for understandment especially in a world of football which you can't compare with financial market for the full 100% a fault you make to often if you aske me

If Gaylliani was doing his job properly then Milan wouldn't struggle to get players like Mascherano, Ribery etc. But somehow we always seem to struggle to get our targets (in Gaylliani's range). It either takes long or we miss out because we were too late to act..
    since when do you know that we seriously where after ribery and mascherano or any player? and takes to long or we miss out because we act to late. Maybe if players can't wait a couple of days more for milan, they are not worth to play here.

The one at the top always faces the chop and since Silvio is the owner, next in line is Gaylliani so if we have to deal with Calciopoli in one Summer, a financial scandal in another Summer while paying a vastly large amount on an utter piece of tosh like Oliveira then questions should be asked.

This Summer will also reveal a lot. Let's see who we get even if we get R10 or Eto'o as the big money players are not his territory. He is simply not capable. Let's see what we get and what excuses are lined up...
    the financial scandal is another thing where you absolutely know nothing about bringing this on at this moment is pure propaganda in your in my eyes pathetic battle against galliani. And how many big people actually got fired because of Calciopoli? why should we fire galliani then...

Another point oliveira was a big failure for sure, but the situation was far from normal, and to be honest how many of these failures did galliani actually sign the last years? so fire him for that? all sounds a bit simple minded if you ask me

It is utterly wrong to take Milan's success as a saving ground from Gaylliani. The team has performed not because of him but despite his stupidity. I simply cannot understand how a corrupt person like him still stays in the offices of Milan after being convicted. He is useless and the one who pulls us back. Our success is despite him not because of him. He is corrupt. He is daft. He is NOT needed.
    he is the one who pulls us back? thats really funny. Tell me Haroon this is a serious question... What exactly do you not like on our current team? please let me know that it will explain really alot trust me.

But hey good luck with your endless propaganda campaign it sure was again a pleasure to not agree with you

i just wonder if Inter and Juve also have a different taxes system than we do...so they can easily beat us anytime we are after the same player.

We still didn't spend the money we get for Sheva, we did millions on winning the Champions League and we sell 50,000 season tickets every year...more or at least the same amount Inter or Juve sells. so why the fuc.k can't we sign a real top player in yeasr?

We are probably the only top side that have active financial ballance cause we only know how to sell players and sign free agents....while doing a lot of money on TV rights and tickets all thru the year...and stating wages ceilings which avoid us to lure any star...
    ...and nobody knows where the money goes.... even uncle berlusconi who didnt reached his pockets for a decade...

ohhh...i've also heared Kaká is going to extend his contract after getting back from holidays...his father said that to Milan Channel....that means two things

a/ Kaká is going nowhere
    b/ this "real madrid case" helped him to pull down this so called "wages ceiling" cause he will definately get more than 5 mio...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

same question for you, what exactly do you not like about our current milan team?

Galliani 'Pato? Chiedete a Braida e Ancelotti'

17:36 del 03 luglio

Adriano Galliani torna a parlare del futuro del mercato del Milan: "Lo ripeto per l`ennesima volta - dice - o prenderemo un grande attaccante o non arrivera` nessuno. E Cassano e` un grande attaccante. Pato? Chiedete a Braida e Ancelotti. Emerson? Non arriva, puntiamo dritto su Gourcuff. In difesa, invece, non si fa nulla".

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    same question for you, what exactly do you not like about our current milan team?
    we are lacking a top class striker/sheva's replacement which we weren't able to sign in 2 years even we have enough money and we are big enough side to do it....

look at our strikers record from last year?! 5 guys scored the same amount of goals as Sheva did the year before...and as any top striker can score...

i wouldn't mind a classy deffender as our defence is undoubtly not the best....and more competition in midfield is never a bad thing.
    i'm just sick of all these excuses....calciopoli, taxes, wages ceiling...it's over and over again....

well, we are European champions but if we had lost in the final...it would be a totaly ****ed up season...
    sorry but 36 (28) points behind Inter is not what i called "a competitive side"....

we played s.hitty football thru most of the season...and then we
    did good in like 3 games - Bayern away + ManU serie which eventually saved everything...and it serves as another excuse to to not buy anyone...

whatever, a top side should be competitive not just on the pitch but also on the transfer market....while we seem to be interested in simply everyone but never really make a real attempt and we let every one to beat us... it's always "too much" while for Inter it's never too much...even when they sign another 5 players for that prize...

we will see this season...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone