Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexandre Pato Joins AC Milan

it seems that Carlo wants him so bad,even he goes to canada to watch him.

finally,galliani should start to sign players that Carlo demanded,if carlo demand pato,we should spend even that amount for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    Galliani rejects Pato price Monday 2 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has poured cold water on recent speculation that the Rossoneri will move for Brazilian starlet Alexandre Pato.

The 17-year-old is currently at the Under-20 World Cup in Canada where Rossoneri boss Carlo Ancelotti is amongst representatives from several top European clubs keeping an eye on the promising striker.

However, Pato is currently under contract with Copa Libertadores holders Internacional until 2009 and the Porto Alegre outfit have reportedly valued him at around Ł10m – a fee Galliani is unwilling to pay.

“Ancelotti tells me that Pato is a very talented youngster, but he is young and I believe that you can’t spend that much on a player when it’s not certain he will become the new Kaka’,” Galliani insisted.

Galliani’s comments will come as a disappointment to Pato after he told La Gazzetta dello Sport that he would relish the chance to join his idols at Milan.

“To play alongside Ronaldo would be the best. I often play as Milan on the Playstation and there are so many Brazilians there,” he enthused.

While Pato’s first outing in Canada ended in a disappointing defeat against Poland, Palermo’s Edison Cavani impressed for Uruguay against Spain.

The ex-Danubio marksman opened the scoring in the 2-2 draw and made a strong case for a starting place in the Rosanero side in the coming season.
    That article is bull. The Galliani quote is days old, Galliani said those words before Pato's Gazzetta interview and before Carlo went to Canada.

Carlo have the right to demand 2-3 players every summer according to his new contract so if he demands Pato then Galliani will pay that price. According TMW Carlo wants Pato, but I don't know how reliable that is.

if carlo doesnt want Pato,he wouldnt go to Canada.

Carlo Ancelotti has presented his wish list this Summer and gone public with it as well to some extent.

Time will tell if his demands are met by Gaylliani although I wouldn't bet on it.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

My wish list: No Galliani in Milan anymore.

Seriously -He did for Alex, Ribery & Eto'o. One of whom is a def no - Ribery, and the others seem very distant. Im sure galliani will use all his powers of persusian to sign players not of Milan quality, on their last legs.
    Thirsty. Drink 7UP. Especially refreshing in Athens.

23 May 2007, Athens. REVENGE.

FORZA MILAN.

Comprehensive How To Jump Higher Guide.
    http://tony1899.jumpmanual.hop.clickbank.net/

Lose 20lbs In 28 Days
    http://tony1899.speedloss.hop.clickbank.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
    My wish list: No Galliani in Milan anymore.
    Then we can replace him and hire Pedrag Mijatovic

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

We already have Leonardo - class guy, and Cesare Maldini who can do the job with more respect and dignity.
    Thirsty. Drink 7UP. Especially refreshing in Athens.

23 May 2007, Athens. REVENGE.

FORZA MILAN.

Comprehensive How To Jump Higher Guide.
    http://tony1899.jumpmanual.hop.clickbank.net/

Lose 20lbs In 28 Days
    http://tony1899.speedloss.hop.clickbank.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
    We already have Leonardo - class guy, and Cesare Maldini who can do the job with more respect and dignity.
    they already do the job, it's not that galliani takes all decisions on his own, but he is the one that get's all the critics on his own