Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Catania vs AC Milan

and giuseppe rossi did it again! i love this guy

there's nothing to laugh about inter this seasen. they've done brilliantly this seasen and have a really, really good squad!! but next seasen we'll see who is the best
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    Weakened title or not, it's a title.. And had Galliani not cheated we would have been awarded the title.

As it stands now, officially, Inter won 2 titles in a row in the same period we're winless.

Our European success can be nothing if we lose in Athens..

I compare a game? No, I tell you, we lost 2 derbies in the same Inter.. Even Inter never done that bad in 1 year..

They are +32 over us.. So the excuses of-8 are invalid here.

To laugh at Inter is silly.. Go see our own Milan and funny we are.

And the team without Ronaldo can't score..
    I guess we choose to see things differently, you see things in black and white, while I see them in grey. But sure, the football world in 20-30 years won't remember the circumstances in which Inter won these 2 titles, they'll just remember that they won them.

Inter have had their moments this season too: the game against Roma in San Siro when they were supposed to beat Roma and seal the Scudetto, but failed miserably. The Coppa final. The Sporting, Bayern and Valencia games.

At least we can blame it on the bad pre-season and summer mercato. What can they blame? The fact that they're Inter?

Now CL is secured,we can play second team+some primavera players in the last 2 games.

Dida or Kalac
    Cafu
    Bonera
    Kaladze
    Favalli
    Brocchi
    Bottini
    Gourcuff
    Di Gennaro
    Oliveira
    Ronaldo

in the last 2 games,i think carlo would play this player that i count them above.

Regarding inter,Yassi has some great points,if we dont strentgh our team this summer,we just see the dream of the scudetto.

if we lost the final at athens,everything will be worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    And the team without Ronaldo can't score..
    A new starting striker is an absolute must, IMO, and that's why I'd sooner take Eto'o over Ronaldinho.

Ronaldo, by design, isn't capable of playing more than 75% of matches in any given season, and Gila I've given up hope on. Pippo's also struggled uncharacteristically in front of goal this season and I see no reason why he'd fare any better next year, not at his age.

Anyway, mission accomplished today although with the number of chances we had in that 2nd half, I'd expect to have won the game comfortably.

For now it seems like we are going to bring in a couple of big names but I am not a 100% believer in this until I see it for real because Gaylliani lies a lot and he is not a trustworthy person.

R10 + Buffon and a DM like Lucho will do really well. Both R10 and Buffon have positioned themselves for a sale which means the price goes down.

I can't imagine R10 going for a whole lot more than Zidane's transfer fee ( $67.8 million ). I would reckon that bearing in mind the inflation and other factors, a sum of around $75 million is a justified price.

Buffon will come for $30 million which is close to what Silvio has kept for both of them. In any case I see a player or two involved if Buffon is arriving to keep the price under check.

Our season has been a poor one but the last few months have been good. Maybe the poor season has helped reserve the energy levels for Athens. We could be back to square 1 if we lose in Athens but we could start off something new and grand if we win it for the 7th time there.

The concern for now is to concentrate on the game, keep the comments humble unlike last time when there was clear arrogance in our statements (Silvio, Sheva and to an extent Ancelotti). That is not needed. Liverpool is a great European club like us. If we don't like people dis-respecting us then we should do the same to Pool who have won 5 European Cups.

They deserve respect. They will be facing their toughest opponent in a European Cup final and we will be facing our toughest opponent in a European Cup final. 11 Cups stands for a lot. Nobody can underestimate. It will be a mistake.

We lost with grace in 2005 and if we win, we have to do it with grace as well. Bitter arrogance never helps. Confidence does but arrogance has its limit at a certain point.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by GattusoKing View Post
    A new starting striker is an absolute must, IMO, and that's why I'd sooner take Eto'o over Ronaldinho.

Ronaldo, by design, isn't capable of playing more than 75% of matches in any given season, and Gila I've given up hope on. Pippo's also struggled uncharacteristically in front of goal this season and I see no reason why he'd fare any better next year, not at his age.

Anyway, mission accomplished today although with the number of chances we had in that 2nd half, I'd expect to have won the game comfortably.
    .... but what shape midfield do you want? Lay down the midfield for me. I for one do not want the diamond shaped midfield with Pirlo as regista, Gattuso as RM, Seedorf as LM and Kaka as trequartista anymore! That formula had its time and it is packed for the shelves now.

If Kaka continues to play as a forward and he is supported by R10 then we have goals in the midfield. Ronzilla getting injured would also allow Kaka to become the solitary striker with R10 and Seedorf supporting him. It is a makeshift arrangement but it can be done.

With our diamond shaped midfield we are asking for trouble now with no defensive cover and lack of ideas from it leaving Ronzilla and Eto'o stranded if we were to get the Cameroonian.

I like our current midfield. It has shape, balance and goals in it. I am open to the idea of Eto'o but what will be the midfield?

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Yasser Inter remains a loser team like it or not !!

This year's Scudetto has been assigned without two of the major teams involved !! juve rightly so and MIlan completely unfairly deducted 8 points and unable to buy new players till one day before we knew whether or not we could have played champions league football !!! Go read the Dossier and read who the hell Meani is !!! and what he said !! What a joke . We paid the price for defending ourselves !! Even Fiorentina have been badly treated , but there you go. We learnt a lesson.

What did Inter achieve with all the money Moratti spent in the last years ( note more money spent that Chelsea )

Achievments - one scudetto made of cardbox and the other when the two major rivals did not participate.

WHat did inter achieve when it really matters ? Valencia docet !! Lazio in Paris ( wonderful evening ) last scudetto ? 1989 ( coicindence has it I was in Barcellona that day celebrate the 4-0 Gullit & Van Basten show ) with another 100 thousand plus Rossoneri !!! inter ??

So I simply have no respect for inter , not to mention that they have won absolutely nothing in Europe for years .

Milan on the other hand is RANKED No 1( Uefa rankings) and is now in a FInal ( the 11th ) of the European Champions League

It recent years MIlan has been in the final more often than not . Where is Inter without guido rossi ???

As a MIlan fan I can't comprehend you I really struggle. I have no respect for those losers at all . Crowd trouble , embarssing league titles, pathetic european runs - Lugano Malmoe ...Valencia ( fantastic and very stylish behaviour) etc etc . The list here is long

Just remember inter - MILAN 0-6 and maybe come and listen to some songs we sing in the curva , just type the above game and score on youtube !!

Bless .. and how did they celebrate this infamous scudetto ??

Oh dear I guess we are totally different on this . I grew up in Milan and believe me you can spot an inter fan a mile away ( not that there are that many around in MILANO anyway).

I am writing this just as I detest inter , nothing personal I don't even know you. But the two are not comparable , it would be an insult to football to do so . Remember when they lost the euro derby and started throwing fireworks on the pitch hitting Dida ? well that is inter !!

In serie B when we where rightly penalised for our goalkeeper fixing games we still had 70 thousand spectators in San Siro ,go check the perdenti attendances ....

ciao

FORZA MILAN FOREVER !!!!!
    Last edited by Attila; 13th May 2007 at 18:48.

I'd persist with the current template playing a solitary striker and Kaka in a supportive role.

If Eto'o were to be signed then Ronaldo would obviously fall a notch down the pecking order, but with rotation and substitute appearances I'm sure he'd find enough football to keep him contented.