Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Milan Vs ManUtd

so liverpool is waiting for our revenge....one more reason why to be motivated on MAnU...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

benitez few weeks ago predicted liv'pool vs ac milan.
    this is pur chance to pay them back , just after 2 years. how bitter can history be . for liverpool sure ? :-)
    lets eat this englilshman alive :-) :-)

well well ... its like history is, i hope, almost repeating itsself .. guys ... i have a bit of fear right now becuz its really raining cats and dogs over here ... if it continues like this i think tonite will be waterpolo in stead of football ... its incredible, never have i seen more water than today in italy

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

Default Milan the best

This pseudoexperts say everywhere that Milan is ultra defensive style team. This is the worst sentence i ever heard about rossoneri. Milan scored more goals than any other team in serie a last season. also in current champs rossoneri are in charge in this question. and they'll prove their offensive power today's night on Meazza.

how is the weather chillo? i hope we'll have a good field because a simple war fight came will not be in our benefit!

the pitch is currently perfect !!

Fergie praises Milan attitude
    Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has praised the professionalism and sportsmanship of Champions League semi-final opponents Milan. United trio Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Scholes and Gabriel Heinze are all one yellow card away from a suspension, but Fergie is confident the Rossoneri won’t use any underhand tactics. “My biggest confidence is with Milan because I don’t think they’re a team who would do anything to get players booked,” he said. “You only have to go back one week to see the manner and the spirit in which the game was played in Manchester.”

i love the respect between the two teams
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Yahoo widgets suggests that it will be raining through till Sunday night. It is supposed to be cloudy and raining tonight.

This gives the slight edge to Utd. as these conditions are home to them. We must make the atmosphere in the San Siro count.

The majestic San Siro will be packed to the rafters and it has to be loud as loud can be. Reference level noise is what is required. The Grande Milan standard quality football on the pitch is required reminiscent of the famous 5-0 thrashing handed out to Real in 1989.

I felt that Giggs was instrumental in the comeback of Utd. When he raised his game, Utd. on the whole raised their game even though the plaudits are being given to Rooney and Scholes and Fletcher etc. The difference IMO was Giggs and how he improved which in effect improved Utd. overall.

The pitch will be heavy so we will need to fight. Liverpool set a very good example last night of making the most of the home crowd. Anfield was rocking but the Liverpool players also maintained high levels and played good enough to keep the crowd singing with them. San Siro is our home and there is good reason to believe that the Milan tifosi will make it the grand amphitheatre of European football once again on a big historical night for Milan.

Good pressure can fluster even the most composed sides. Last night Chelsea looked a lost side with no composure and grip on the match.

Milan must take cue and raise hell in the San Siro. I don't think about Liverpool and don't see any repeat with them as revenge etc. We can meet them in the final and we have to work hard.

If there is one big incentive that Milan needs then the incentive is that Liverpool is one behind in the UCL winners' medals to us and if we have to say anything about it then we have to reach Athens.

It's like the old saying goes. If you want to get a job done then do it yourself. We can't take chances and half measures. This has to be statement Milan performance and we can do it.

As I said before, if Milan do it right then the signs are there for Utd. to lose convincingly. I am not so sure that Utd. will be looking forward to a final with their eternal foe in the shape of Liverpool.

Come on Milan! You can do it. Let the roof of the San Siro raise from the decibels. Athens is a match away. We are still in it and we have to make the phenomenal Kaka brace count.

Forza Milan!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa