Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Milan Vs ManUtd

Brilliant result for Utd. and I have to say that the result is a brilliant one for us as well.

Utd. opened up the gap on Chavski and they will breathe a sigh of relief with the 5 point gap. It was a goal fest from them as well so I am looking forward to the SF return leg with interest now.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    now dont u feel a plum now ian
    When I first posted it looked like Manu were going to lose, but four goals in 18 minutes changed that!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Final Result in San Siro :

milan 2 MU 1

myspace icons
    Myspace Icons

Forza Milan !

Gila stecca, c'è Inzaghi in Europa
    SuperPippo titolare con il Manchester
    Ormai è praticamente ufficiale: sarà Filippo Inzaghi il perno offensivo del Milan nel match di ritorno delle semifinali di Champions contro il Manchester United. Questa era già l'intenzione di Ancelotti e la deludente prova (l'ennesima) di Gilardino contro il Torino ha rafforzato ancora maggiormente le convinzioni del tecnico. SuperPippo proverà a ripetere la prova di Monaco, quando segnò un gol decisivo.

Ha segnato i gol che hanno dato al Milan la Champions, quello che l'ha mandato in semifinale ed ora cercherà di mettere in rete il più importante: quello che vale la finalissima di Atene. Sarà Filippo Inzaghi la punta rossonera chiamata a scardinare la difesa del Manchester nella decisiva partita di mercoledì a San Siro.
    La forma cresce giorno dopo giorno, potrebbe mancare il ritmo gara (non scende in campo proprio dalla sfida dell'Allianz Arena), ma lui nei momenti che contano c'è sempre stato e ci sarà anche questa volta per far impazzire di gioia il pubblico rossonero, in attesa di una rivincita dopo aver visto festeggiare i cugini per la conquista dello scudetto.

Era già quasi sicuro di scendere in campo nei giorni scorsi, ora lo è definitivamente. La prova di Alberto Gilardino a Torino, infatti, è stata deludente: non è mai riuscito a pungere, a creare un'occasione importante ed è stato anche ammonito, un giallo per proteste sintomo di nervosismo. Tutte voci che non potranno ripetersi con i Red Devils, altrimenti Atene potrebbe restare solo

Chillo sent me an sms : IT WILL BE INFERNO IN SAN SIRO !!!!

Pippo will do it he said and Kaká is MAGIC
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

This is exactly the sort of thing i wanted. Hopefully Everyone was monitoring THe Man U game, and saw that they can score lots of goals in a short space of time. Even if we are 3-0 up with 60 mins on the clock...i will still be nervous, all they will need is 1 goal to have that belief back, and shatter Milan...

Here's to gamesmanship and a Rooney Sending Off
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Leffe View Post
    Chillo sent me an sms : IT WILL BE INFERNO IN SAN SIRO !!!!

Pippo will do it he said and Kaká is MAGIC
    Is he still in Milano? If he is, can you please tell him to contact me through PM?

HONOUR AND PRIDE
    4/30/2007 11:13:00 AM
    Rino Gattuso has written an open letter to leading Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera highlighting the values of Italian football and calling on the Milan fans to get behind the team on Wednesday

By Rino Gattuso

Milan will play a decisive encounter on Wednesday evening. Ever since I have worn this great club's shirt, I have played in so many of these high-tension games that I don't remember them all. Against Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo, Rooney and Giggs we Rossoneri will hold the honour of Italian football high, but also render our history more prestigious because no one has played four quarter-finals in the last five years of the Champions League. If we manage to overcome last week's defeat at Old Trafford then we have the possibility to play in a third final. Considering all the problems over the last year, it is a miracle to have arrived here. Milan were forced to start from the preliminary round which changed the preparation, with us world champions called back from our vacation. We paid for what was an injustice. Then we had lots of injuries (Nesta, Kaladze, Kaká, Inzaghi, me too), but in spite of everything, nobody has yet been successful in sinking us. Now we have a chance of knocking out a side like Manchester United and it will take something special: the help of our fans.

We will put in pride, passion and experience. However, our fans will have to give something more. We want an atmosphere like Old Trafford last Tuesday, heated and correct. Manchester United were in difficulty and after the break the crowd got behind them and dragged them to victory. Also in the name of my team-mates, we call on the San Siro to give us that final push to Athens. Give us a hand in our difficult moments against a great side like [Sir] Alex Ferguson's, don't let us down. We can take this historical assault together, we will go to Athens together. Then if, even if we with our desire to do something special, Manchester United demonstrate they are stronger than us, we will accept that verdict sportingly. At the end, we have won something important. Remember the official communication from UEFA at the start of the season that they would keep an eye on our games and our behaviour? I, like the whole dressing room, still feel bad about that. However, it's wonderful that UEFA, in the person of Michel Platini, has acknowledged our efforts and our correctness. He said that the game at Old Trafford between us and Manchester United has been a beautiful advert for football. We have taken a moral revenge and it would appeal to us to make another advert and turn things around at the San Siro, with our victory. And if you, fans and friends, get behind us for ninety minutes, then maybe we will make it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forza Rino