Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: AC Milan Vs ManUtd

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    Well that's the losers attitude..

3-0 is huge..

Man, I find it amazing, how Ferguson won only 1 CL in 20 years, 3 semis.. And they say he's great.. Ancelotti have 4semis in 5 years, 3 finals in 4 years and 1 title (Could be 2) yet we say we need a new coach..

At least Carlo doesnt fvck up against big teams, Carlo's problem since forever have been PSVs, Dortmunds and Depors.. Not Barca or Madrid or ManUtd.. We never got humilaited from a big club..
    you say that we needed a coach in the last years everytime and you want berlu to bring spaletti instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    Anyone who knows what the minor fight in the end of the game was about? That when Gattuso saw yellow?

First, it seemed like a bad foul from United because I remember all the Milan players suddenly running towards one spot. And Gattuso yelling "****in' bastard"
    The minor fight was that minutes earlier Milan had sent the ball out for some player treatment etc. Utd. was not obligated to give the ball back to Milan but it is a gentleman principle to give the ball back at the throw in. Utd. attacked instead and Scholes took a weak left foot shot that went out. Therefore the entire Milan side ran towards the middle of the pitch in anger rather than anything else. Gattuso showed Scholes the w*nker sign and also got a yellow for it.

Nothing too big though. These type of things can happen in big games. Even in the first game there was a minor scuffle of Kaka with Giggs. You expect this in a high pressure game though. Overall, you can see that Milan and Utd. played the game in a good and positive spirit. They are not bad losers and neither are we which made the tie very competitive and sportive.

As to Yasser's point about Slurgy's record versus Carlo's record. Yes, it is quite remarkable to see that Slur Alice has dominated the EPL and yet failed to make his mark in the UCL barring that one win which was very cruel on Bayern just like Istanbul was cruel on us. Bayern didn't even get any reaction time to do anything. They lost in 90 seconds. Very crushing defeat which can be damaging for players. I don't think they could have bounced back so quickly in 2001 if it wasn't for Effenberg and Kahn guided by Hitzfeld and Beckenbauer of course.

The thing is that Utd. like Juve actually prefer the league title over the UCL always. Therefore for them, winning the EPL season in and season out has made them happy campers. They take the UCL as a lottery cup competition.

I disagree with it completely as I feel that it is much much harder to win the UCL as you need insane concentration and dedication levels in this competition. 1 game can take out a lot from the players mentally in the UCL but not so in the league. Ferguson's burning ambition has been to win the UCL again but he hasn't managed it. He hasn't been able to fix Utd.'s weak approach in the away games. They are Kings at home though but very poor away from home.

Plus Utd.'s consistency in the UCL has been to the QF stage mostly. They had a remarkable run of 7 straight QFs in the 90's but only 3 SFs and 1 final.

Milan is a bigger European team by far and we are a whole different ball game on a bigger night. Ancelotti has given us a superb purple patch of consistency in the UCL. I hope that there are trophies in this consistency. He deserves another UCL for this IMO. Getting this side to a final in this season is remarkable. I don't think anybody could've dreamt this in September 2006.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverkaka' View Post
    you say that we needed a coach in the last years everytime and you want berlu to bring spaletti instead of him.
    Not only you're a dumb but now a liar..

I never asked for Spalletti in specific, my choices have been always Lippi, Rijkaard and Mourinho (less choice).

Gurre is the one who asked for Spalletti.. And yeah, Spalletti's a very good coach, one bad defeat doesn't make him bad.. How many humilaitons did Ancelotti given us? Much more than Spalletti.. And with Milan not Roma..

Heart you are insulting me man,if i start to insult you noone can stop me bu i wont do!

Not only you're a dumb but now a liar..

I never asked for Spalletti in specific, my choices have been always Lippi, Rijkaard and Mourinho (less choice).

Gurre is the one who asked for Spalletti.. And yeah, Spalletti's a very good coach, one bad defeat doesn't make him bad.. How many humilaitons did Ancelotti given us? Much more than Spalletti.. And with Milan not Roma..
    Lippi is easily the top manager in the football world.

Rijkaard comes as my 2nd choice, Mourinho is my 3rd option along with Spalletti.

i have never been a liar man,yassi,stand up,get a mirror and now you see the dumbest guy in the world ))))

i remember you said that word man in other forum or here,i swear you said spaletti should come instead of carlo,you said this man.

Okay lippi is right,but on rijkaard and mourinho you are wrong again like always )))

What did rijkaard do?you all see what his barcelonas status,after ten cate leaves them,they are nothing

maybe but ajax with ten cate also sucks! and rijkaard on the national team created the best team of europe unfortunalty after missing 5 penalty's against italy we didn't win the eurocup! but still rijkaard did a good job. and he is still very good on track to get his second championship in a row with barcalona. ( i'm also not a fan of him but saying he is a ****ty coach??? )

about mourinho i don't know if he is right for milan i also have some doubts in this, but still mourinho is a good coach that is out of question!

but back to the points guys, nobody is a liar we are all discussing and being right or wrong doesn't really matter! what's up with that cocky behaviour!!!

the point is FK is not dumb! and yasser is not a liar! these are discussions and difference are part of that!

goodnight gentlemen