Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd. Vs. AC Milan

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    In yesterday's game Rio seemed to hurt his groin quite bad just before halftime. He couldn't even mark Viduka at one situation who then equalised.

He will miss the Champions Leauge, this time it's no mind game.
    You are right but initially before the Boro game it was announced that Rio was injured and might miss the UCL SF tie. Unfortunately for Utd. that bluff turned into the truth with the injury against Boro yesterday.

Utd. won't be fielding their first choice back 4 in this match as Rio, Vidic and Neville are all out. Saying that, this is perhaps the most crucial time when Milan cannot start to feel relaxed that we have an advantage going into the tie and try to take advantage of this situation without thinking it through properly.

We still have to stick to try to win this match but at the same time we need to keep a sharp eye on Utd.'s offence as that will be still be potent irrespective of the defence that plays.

I strongly believe that Milan can do well in this SF tie but we must maintain the concentration and focus levels of the game in Munich. Our will to win must be paramount and we have to be determined to get the result no matter what is happening on the pitch (bad ref, stupid cards etc.)

Our longish undefeated streak has me worried a bit but at the same time a win at Old Trafford would send out a very serious intent from Milan who have generally been poor away from home in the UCL this season.

We have to keep our feet on the ground. No arrogance on the pitch and the game is not won even with a 0-2 lead. Utd. have a depleted defence but history has shown us that we and other teams have managed to win games even with weakened squads as their concentration levels and effort levels from other players rises to compensate for the injuries to their colleagues. We must be wary of this.

Utd. will prefer the EPL over the UCL but for them the EPL is delicately poised now. Newcastle snatching some points today would help our cause as Utd. will tend to relax a bit seeing the Chavs drop some points just like they did vs. Boro.

This injury situation to Utd. is not the best thing that could have happened to us. Ideallly a fully fit Utd. vs. a fully fit Milan is the great match-up. Let's play a smart match. We have to orchestrate a win again. We can't go there and be all gung-ho with the ambition to really rub it in to Utd. because of their depleted defence. We have to play as we would against the top Utd. team.

Most important is Mental Strength and Heart. Everything else follows. Skill can take a back seat for the season now. It's those two factors that can win us the UCL from this point on.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Boro played a good game yesterday. Just to score an away goal , then we are through. i hope , i really do hope , that inzaghi plays. gilardino cant make the job, he can finish small clubs, but not ManUtd. against manyoo we wont be given much scoring chances(even if rio & nemanja are absent) and gilardino simply needs 3-4 good chances to score one. pippo scores 1-1, so let us all pray from him , Forza Pippo.

Gila and Pippo will both play a part in this match.

I fear that Old Trafford will run out of its Prawn sandwiches as our Chief Terminator Ronzilla will be cheering the Rossoneri from the stands. I would pay £10 right now if the SKY team captures Ronzilla munching on a prawn sandwich during the game!

FFF!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I'm kinda positive.

Thing is, we have nothing to lose Imo as no one expected we'd go that far.. Pressure is on ManUtd at home specially after their latest EPL upset.. While we are close to get out 3rd position..

Manchester United are without eight players for the Champions League semi-final first leg against AC Milan.

Rio Ferdinand has a groin injury and joins fellow defenders Gary Neville, Nemanja Vidic, Mikael Silvestre and Craig Cathcart on the sidelines.

Midfielders Ji-Sung Park and Kieran Richardson will also miss the game, along with striker Louis Saha.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/6582631.stm

Good for us..

We also had periods of the season were we missed 10 players.. It's a part of the game..

Cristiano Ronaldo is on a yellow card believe it or not. Hopefully he dives here and there

I've got a devil in me

The Best KakŠ Video Ever

Quote Originally Posted by brickeberg View Post
    Who will stop KakŠ, Pirlo and Seedorf/Gourcuff?
    Has anyone been able to answer this question??