Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd. Vs. AC Milan

For the time being this is just news of Nesta and Dida out injured as is the news of Rio out injured.

I think all of them will start in this match. Let's wait for official confirmation of Dida being out before we contemplate who our starting goalie should be.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Rio will be fit apparently

The key with them is to stop the flow coming to the wings. THeir lightweight Midfield was shown up to be seriously lacking two years ago. Al this hoo-ha about Carrick at the moment is coming at the right time for us, Pride for the fall

I have no doubts that Gattuso and Seedorf will play Giant games. These sorts of games are the reasons why Seedorf is a footballer. I wonder if we will see Dr. Jekyll Pirlo. Orchestrating everything with intelligence and composure...Or will he be Mr Hyde (pun intended)

As for upfront, Inzaghi is the sort of striker who can outfox both Rio and Vidic, the latter in particular wil be rash and certainly age a few years through Pippo's cunning (i just wish Pippo could pass this onto Alberto)

Our fullbacks will be the most important Players. No i say stick with Oddo and Marek. It has to be done. Like Arsenal do, we have to attack them with the fullbacks, as well as having them cover too. We can't simply have defensive fullbacks as this will invite Ronaldo onto us even more.

FUrthermore, Fullback is their weakest spot, they have G. Neville just returning from injury, not even match fit. Evra is very hit and miss and Heinze as good as he is, is very hot headed, and will definately Hack at Kaká/Oddo (Kaká MUST play on our right handside!)
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

sir alex said after todays game that Rio will miss the next four games. this news is from the manu official site.

In yesterday's game Rio seemed to hurt his groin quite bad just before halftime. He couldn't even mark Viduka at one situation who then equalised.

He will miss the Champions Leauge, this time it's no mind game.

Rio and Vidic out.. Pherhaps Neville too!
    Well we couldn't have asked for better luck now..

I'm afraid Kalac is worse than Doni..

why not storari?? i really dont understand this
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

i dont understand neither. he is by far the better goalie than kalac. anyway let carlo decide , but at least i hope that pippo plays instead of gilardino.