Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Champions League Cup Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

vs

tonight: 20:45

As you all know tonight we are up to a heavy task, i know some of you already a kinda don't expect anything from tonight but i still must say i'm very hungry for victory!

In my eyes we have nothing to lose since we have excuses enough and nobody expect us to win, but still nothing to lose but also a lot to prove! we're not done yet!

Tonight we have to face them without the suspended gilardino and the sick Brocchi.

Bayern will play without sagnol, demichelis and probarbly schweinsteiger.

I think both teams are in the same position both are a kinda save for the cl spot in the league and both have a dissapointing season so far with one chance at glory.... The CL titel.

Forza milan!!!!!

Let us beat bayern for the pride of our club!
    let us beat bayern for the glorie of our club!
    Let us beat bayern for us the supporters since we are hungry for succes!
    let us beat bayern for the players since they earn it!
    Let pipo score let him become the great bayern slaughter!

Let us beat bayern to prove to the world that we still even when we are wounded are an opposite that cannot be underestemated.

Let us beat bayern because Man utd is the perfect team to prove against the whole world that we are the greatest!

Let us beat bayern because after Man utd we'll finally have our revenge against liverpool!

Let us beat bayern because i just hate those fokking germans!!!

Forza milan

Whoa ... let's not start discussing a probable final with Pool before we even beat Bayern.

As for the game itself: Our chances went down a notch last night as Chelsea won away from home. Let's see what happens but I think there is a 20-80 chance of us pulling through now. A minute chance but who knows.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Who will play for us?
    Can someone show me the 11 players that will probably play?
    Who plays Pro Evolution 6 on the PS2, online..?
    I will play everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dzero View Post
    Who will play for us?
    Can someone show me the 11 players that will probably play?
    Dida, Oddo, Nesta, Maldini, Jankulovski, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Kaką, Seedorf, Inzaghi.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Whoa ... let's not start discussing a probable final with Pool before we even beat Bayern.

As for the game itself: Our chances went down a notch last night as Chelsea won away from home. Let's see what happens but I think there is a 20-80 chance of us pulling through now. A minute chance but who knows.
    You mean Milan's chances have anything to do with Chelsea winning away? Are you into Tarot cards as well?

Milan will win 3-1. Kaka on a penalty, Pirlo freekick, and Kaka again with an outstanding long distance strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    I'm with Gurre on this one, can't really see what Chelsea has to do with anything.

Hey, even if we have 0.0001% chance of going through I will still stand there with a Milan shirt and a Milan scarf and scream FORZA MILAN!

11 Leoni! Pippo come Maradona!

no serginho , ****
    the problem is , we need to get da goals, and with clarence oh my got , he will give a **** there. we needsergio and his pace to dribble out bayern men, and what the hell can seedorf do. he can only destroy our game when moving forward.and ambrossini ........oh my God, i dont want to get destroyed like Roma yesterday evening.