Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Milan v Empoli

Good game by Milan - glad to see Serginho back on the pitch - maybe he can be THE MAN for Munich...

Forza M I L A N

Great win...wonderful result for Milan, especially considering that Palermo went down.

What a player Ronaldo is...he isn't even near 100% and still he manages to be dangerous and decisive...how we could use him in the CL. Nice to see Gila score an important goal, nice game from Bonera and Gourcuff.

Very nice to finally have il concorde back.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

Gaylliani is a moron for not using Oliveira's money on Ronzilla in the Summer!

Ronzilla is a monster. He can beat these average defenders easy. The only way to stop the Fat One (I say that in respect ) is to take him down. Size Does Matter.

Lethal finisher even today and he didn't even take time to settle down from La Liga to Serie A. FFF!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Wonderful goals by R99 and Gila. A very nice display for most parts of the game, we still let them control the game a bit too much at times, but Ronaldo made a huge difference from this game and the one against Bayern, he creates space, chances and a lot of chaos in their defence, if he wasn“t cup tied we would be amoungst the favorites in the CL now.

IMO Cafu had a great match, Bonera was rock solid as well, Gourcuff is a lot more active than Seedorf and creates more dynamic in the midfield, HOWEVER Seedorf is IMO better to help out in defence than Yoann.

Wonderful to see Serginho back

Sing when we are winning, sing when we are losing
    The core of Milan is
    Red & Black blood, and not silverware and gold

great game.it was just empoli, but we played a good game. happy with gour who delivered a great game, pirlo, rino, bonera, and surely Gilardino and R99.(great goal that reminds of his best times , and than a clever assist to gila whos finishing was even better)this the milan i want to see. i hope this positive feeling wont last until wednesdaY. I REALLY DO HOPE THAT WE BEAT BAYERN AWAY.
    lets pray for it happen.

GREAT Yoann!
    He played a good match. He was been very dynamic! He impressed me for his defensive performance too: very intensive.
    Next BEST midfield! He MUST play in CL!

indeed i'm also very happy that we did play a good game against empoli and besides we have the 4th spot in reach of our hands we also gained some confidence i hope for bayern tomorrow!