Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan v Empoli

Serie A Milan v Empoli

Nothing really to say other than it is a must win! Seedorf not in the squad called up.

ROSSONERI SQUAD FOR MILAN-EMPOLI
    4/6/2007
    KEEPERS: Dida, Kalac, Storari; DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Oddo, Simic; MIDFIELDERS: Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Serginho; STRIKERS: Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira, Ronaldo

Gourcuff getting a start hopefully. Queston, does Milan own Empoli's Pozzi? i'm thinking so but i'm not sure.

That squad indicates that Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf and Ambrosini are sure-shot starters for the match against the Bavarians.

All four (except Seedorf) are also injury prone so Ancelotti is not risking their health against Empoli. He is resting Clarence as he expects a big game from him. Hopefully Seedorf will deliver in Munchen. A couple of scud missiles from 30 yards will do.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I really, REALLY hope that Gourcuff starts and does something special. We need him to do that.

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

Glad to see Serginho back in the squad....hopefully he will play some part against Bayern

I remember in the return leg at the san siro in 02/03, we played 4321 and Serginho was the man closest to Inzaghi As well as setting him up in the opening leg...
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

seedorf not there, ambrossini will start, thats carlo strategy. surely no gour,probably will sergio play on the left.

storari

oddo bonera kaladze jankulovski

gatusso pirlo serginho

kaka

ronaldo oliveira

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    All four (except Seedorf) are also injury prone so Ancelotti is not risking their health against Empoli. He is resting Clarence as he expects a big game from him. Hopefully Seedorf will deliver in Munchen. A couple of scud missiles from 30 yards will do.
    I wouldn't hold your breath, Haroon.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

according to calciomercato.com
    Milan-Empoli (ore 20.30)
    MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Bonera, Kaladze, Favalli; Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff; Kakà; Gilardino, Ronaldo
    All. Ancelotti
    EMPOLI: Balli; Raggi, Adani, Pratali, Tosto; Buscé, Almiron, Moro; Vannucchi; Pozzi, Saudati
    All. Cagni
    Arbitro: Trefoloni

i was thinking about grimi lately, maybe nice to see him play for 10 minutes if we have a comfortable lead!

but before i dare to speak about comfortable leads i first want to see a very sharp milan because we need to get those points the season is coming to an end and we still have a long way to the 4th position