Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Milan Vs Bayern Munich

I just don't want to see Ambro on the pitch again. I was at Milan-Inter back in November 2006 and saw him playing an awful match (as always) and I'll be there tomorrow again.

Here's our list of players for tomorrow's game:

PORTIERI: Dida, Kalac, Storari; DIFENSORI: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Simic; CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaką, Pirlo, Seedorf; ATTACCANTI: Gilardino, Inzaghi.
    I expect something like that from Carlo:

Dida
    Oddo - Nesta - Maldini - Jankulovski
    Ambrosini - Pirlo - Gattuso
    Kaka
    Gilardino - Inzaghi

I'd field:

Dida
    Oddo - Nesta - Bonera - Jankulovski
    Gattuso - Pirlo - Gourcuff
    Kaka - Seedorf
    Gilardino

I also expect a very close and tough game against Bayern. They're certainly not the best team around, but with Othmar on their bench they got a big advantage over us when it comes to tactics and motivation IMO.

Still, FORZA MILAN!
    Manager of AC CH-Milan (171848)
    Lost and Found (capacity: 60000)

And the 2 losses Vs Inter this season, OMG

Yet another test of character for Milan this season. So far we have but failed almost every single one. I have my hopes as Pool set up precedence two years ago when they sucked so bad in EPL yet somehow managed to win the CL.

I do not know what I want tomorrow. If we win big then I fear we will loose even bigger in the second leg (vide Depor in 2004). Maybe a 0:0 draw and then 1:1 in Munich?

I just hope Carlo will not humiliate us tomorrow and a week from Wednesday. Team must show the character all the players and the board talk about constantly. I would play like so:

------------------Dida-----------------
    Oddo—Nesta---Bonera---Maldini
    Gattuso-----Pirlo(unfortunately)-Jankul
    -------Kaka-----Gourcyff----------
    ------------Gila---------------
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

common haroon if we lose than you have reason to complain untill that time i prefer to hold on to the very limited positive items left remained

Ancelotti have picked his players: Only Gila and Pippo, Oliviera not from the 22 which confirms his using of 1 striker only!!!

It is a surprise Oliveira is not among the called players. It can only mean, and I hope it does in fact mean it, that his days at Milan are numbered. Personally I can not wait for him to leave. He is right there with Amoros and Vieri IMO.

It looks like we will play one striker, as I can not imagine Carlo gambling two with no striker on the bench. Expect Gila or Pippo start and then a change around 60-70th minute.
    I just hope he will not decide to play:
    Gattuso-Ambro(Brochi)-Pirlo-Seedorf
    ------------------Kaka---------------------
    -----------------Gila(Pippo)--------------
    Last edited by Walker; 2nd April 2007 at 20:49.
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    Ancelotti have picked his players: Only Gila and Pippo, Oliviera not from the 22 which confirms his using of 1 striker only!!!
    And rightfully so. There is no point in playing with two strikers with the current lack of options available in that area IMO.

As if our mids consists of scoring players like C.Ronaldo, Scholes, Park and Giggs like ManUtd.. Mancini Taddei Perotta and Totti like Roma..

I understand when you use 5 mids if they can be threats.. But our mids are threats to our own defence..

Unless he uses:

Rino Pirlo Seedorf
    Gourcuff Kaka
    Gila/Pippo

Then it would be fine.. As Gourcuff, Seedorf (Not always) and Pirlo with Kaka are footballers.. While I can't say the same about Ambrosini, Rino..