Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Milan sign Oddo

Cash Milan sign Oddo

I reconcile in the night: Oddo is some Milan After days of tiring negotiations, Adriano Galliani and Claudio Lotito found the agreement for the passage of the defender in rossonero: to the Lazio 7,5 millions of euro go more the label of Easter Shape

gazzetta.it

FINALLY!!!!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

just wanted to post it...Hopefully it's true!

Forza Oddo

Expensive, but I am sure Oddo will help the whole team make a move forward. Gilardino and Inzaghi will benefit from his magnificent crosses, Pirlo and Kaká from his running which Cafù in particular can't provide any longer. And so on, he is an improvement no doubt.

Most certainly, stealing one of Lazio's best players will make them worse, which is good. I consider Lazio being top rival for fourth place.

I hear its in DIRECT SWAP for Foggia though...this is not so good
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

Foggia ain't special.

7.5m + Foggia is too much though.. But it's not coming out of my pocket.. But this makes a player who is almost 31 worth 9-10m euros which is too much..

We could have signed Cicinho last season for 5m euros.. Alves or Miguel won't cost more than 15m +-

Now if in the summer we sign Ilsinho to compete with Oddo then perfect..

Anyway, as Gurre said he's needed immediatly, overpaying or not isn't really important now..

But again, we done one more Arsenal job

I really hope we will get ilsinho in the summer, then it would be perfect. oddo + Ilsinho as RB.. with ilsinho coming slowly into the first 11 pushing oddo out.

i wouldnt really mind giving foggia to lazio, he's 23/24 yo and he wont ever be really important for us i think.. or else if he turns out to be really good we will sign him back when he is 31
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Lazio-Milan agree Oddo fee Tuesday 23 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio defender Massimo Oddo will join Milan after the two clubs finally reached an agreement over financial details on Monday night.

According to reports in Italy, the stopper is heading north after Milan offered £5.3m and the total ownership of Pasquale Foggia, who joined the Biancocelesti on loan in the summer.

The world champion had made it clear that he was keen on joining the Rossoneri, where he started his career in the youth system.

However, negotiations proved problematic seeing as Lazio chief Claudio Lotito initially failed to lower his asking price.

But a move seemed to be in the pipeline after Oddo was excluded from the squad which drew 0-0 with Milan on Sunday night.

The 30-year-old was contracted to the Roman club until 2008 and had landed at Lazio in 2002 after appearing for Monza, Napoli and Verona.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

LAZIO-MILAN: THERE’S AN AGREEMENT FOR ODDO
    1/23/2007
    An agreement was reached last night between Adriano Galliani and Claudio Lotito for the transfer of Lazio’s Massimo Oddo to Milan for 7,750 million euros plus the total ownership of Pasquale Foggia. The transfer will only become official once the player signs.

acmilan.com
    Last edited by Filipez; 23rd January 2007 at 11:20.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT