Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo joins AC Milan

If he were to come they way Milan wants him to, I wouldn't mind it that much... free or almost, and only a 1.5 year contract. But he needs to push Madrid to terminate his contract.

The envoirment at Milan is a million times better then that of Madrid( hope Kaka takes notice)...he has many good friends at Milan, including Seedorf that could motivate him to work hard, and who knows actually be productive.

that being said, until he's at Milanello I won't believe it.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

GALLIANI: 'Ronaldo? Everything is ready for his eventual arrival'
    1/17/2007
    Leaving the Football League meeting, Adriano Galliani returned to the question of Ronaldo: 'Everyone in the great Milan family, from president Berlusconi to the caretaker at Milanello, is in agreement about the player's eventual arrival. Him coming here would not mean that any Milan attacker has failed, much less Inzaghi who is Italy's top goalscorer still playing. Ronaldo is an old dream and if it comes true then good and if not we will continue on with what we have. Anyway, it is not a swap.'
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Ronaldo’s Milan desire Thursday 18 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid striker Ronaldo has admitted that Milan are the only side he wants to join – but the two clubs are yet to thrash out a deal.

The Rossoneri have reportedly reached an agreement with the player which includes his entire image rights, but now hope that the Spanish giants will release him and had initially asked for a free transfer.

“I am proud to hear that Milan want me, they are the only side I am interested in,” said the player according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

“I am 30-years-old and I want see what I can still do,” added the former Golden Ball winner, a reported target for Arabian side Al-Ittihad as well.

Real Madrid have asked Milan for £5m to let Ronaldo leave immediately, whereas the Rossoneri are only willing to pay up to £2m, a difference which has caused the deal to stall.

Intermediary Ernesto Bronzetti met in Madrid with the player’s agent Fabiano Farah and Merengues’ sporting director Franco Baldini, but the deal is still far from being finalised.

Ronaldo has also offered President Ramon Calderon to leave the club the image rights he owes for the current season, worth around £4.2m, in the hope that this will convince them to let him go.

Adriano Galliani confirmed that Milan will not negotiate with the Spanish outfit, as all conversations are being held by the player and his representatives.

“We will not negotiate with them. If Ronaldo rescinds his contract we will sign him, otherwise he will stay in Madrid,” explained the official, who hopes that the issue will be solved before January 31.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Channel 4 reporting

anybody remember what amount they asked for ronaldo last summer? topmanagement at madrid....

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    anybody remember what amount they asked for ronaldo last summer? topmanagement at madrid....
    Could it have been something like 30 million? Or is that a trick question? As far as I know there is no topmanagement in Real, only morons.

the difference is, we were in a huge need of a striker back then...

Ronaldo al Milan, il Real frena sulla rescissione. Trattativa verso il tramonto?

11:30 del 18 gennaio

Dopo le dichiarazioni dell'amministratore delegato del Milan, Adriano Galliani, sulla trattativa che potrebbe portare Ronaldo al Milan, si è diffuso un incondizionato ottimismo sulla buona riuscita dell'affare. Ma le cose non sembrano proprio essere così semplici. Secondo quanto ha potuto apprendere calciomercato.com da fonti spagnole molto attendibili, la conclusione della trattativa sarebbe tutt'altro che prossima. Il Real Madrid, infatti non sarebbe per nulla propenso a lasciare libero il giocatore gratutitamente. Soprattutto in considerazione del fatto che l'offerta saudita dell'Al Ittihad c'è, è reale e si aggira intorno ai 12 milioni di euro. Un cifra a cui il club merengue non sembra disposto a rinunciare per far partire il giocatore. Anche l' ipotesi che Ronaldo possa pagare di tasca propria la sua rescissione del contratto sembra al momento alquanto improbabile. Certo, il giocatore preferirebbe restare nel grande calcio, come ha detto Galliani, e magari vorrebbe realmente il Milan, ma di qui a sborsare milioni di euro ce ne passa. Anche perchè, al momento Ronaldo è nel grande calcio e nonostante tutto ciò che è stato scritto nei giorni scorsi Capello ha detto ieri di contare sull'attaccante brasiliano. Comunque uno spiraglio di vedere il 'Fenomeno' in rossonero resta perchè di qui a fine gennaio c'è ancora tempo e la situazione potrebbe cambiare, benché i margini lasciati da Galliani alla trattativa non sembrano tali da poter cambiare radicalmente le cose. A meno che il Milan non decida di sborsare almeno 10 mln di euro pur di far sbarcare a Milano il brasiliano. Questa sarebbe la chiave di svolta.

MA

can someone translate this
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

ronaldo is a good player for sure, but this is a typical milan move, someone cheap cos there past there best, i dont doubt he will score goals, but we deserve better