Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo joins AC Milan

well hopefully this transfer doesn't cost much.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    but maybe that's only to arrange the child support

The ex-wife surely has a strange taste. She cheated on this:

with this:

sky italy, another meeting now, with possibly Ronaldo to conclude the deal(over) with Real

Quote Originally Posted by brickeberg View Post

with this:

damn what's here number, after seeing that i know i have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by brickeberg View Post

with this:

She cheated on Ronaldo with a stop sign!

lmao !!!

since there are no good attackers available on the market...i guess this is not a bad solution...at least Ronaldo CAN find the back of the net... But we will have to buy someone young and promissing like Tevez in summer.... I hope Galliani doesnt think this is solution for another two years....
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

Milan deny Ronaldo row

Milan chief Adriano Galliani has denied that the other players are angry at the bid for Ronaldo.

“The whole great family at Milan, from President Silvio Berlusconi to the Milanello security guards, agree. They have all given the OK to Ronaldo’s eventual arrival,” said the transfer guru.

While it has been confirmed that the Rossoneri are in negotiations to bring the Real Madrid and former Inter star back to San Siro on loan, there are rumours that the rest of the squad is unhappy with the switch.

In particular, it’s claimed that Pippo Inzaghi is furious, as it will push him further down the pecking order, already sitting behind Alberto Gilardino.

“If Ronaldo does come, it won’t be signalling the failure of any of our strikers, least of all Inzaghi, the best Italian forward in activity,” added Galliani.

“Ronaldo is an old dream of mine and if it comes true then that’s great, if not we are happy with the players we’ve got. It would be an addition, not a change.”

Meanwhile, Real Madrid Coach Fabio Capello has given his view on this transfer story amid claims Il Fenomeno has asked for his contract to be torn up.

“I see him wearing the Real Madrid jersey,” said the tactician. “While he is here, then he is one of our players.”

Carlo Ancelotti has tried to stay out of the matter and focus on Thursday’s Coppa Italia quarter-final.

“I don’t want to talk about Ronaldo,” he noted in today’s Press Conference. “I am thinking only of Arezzo.”

There is one new signing who could take place in that match, though, as ex-Messina goalkeeper Marco Storari is set to make his debut.

“I am proud to wear this jersey,” he told Milan Channel. “Everyone was very nice to me today and I couldn’t be happier.

“Negotiations started on Monday afternoon, when the Rossoneri found out about Zeljko Kalac’s injury. I have been training well and am ready to give my contribution.”

Dida is also in the squad for the Coppa tie, having recovered from his shoulder injury, and it’s possible he’ll play for at least some of the game.

Milan squad: Dida, Fiori, Storari; Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Grimi, Maldini, Jankulovski, Simic; Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakŕ, Pirlo, Seedorf; Aubameyang, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

Channel 4
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."